Chapter 7 - Falling Apart

"You caught me" and at that very moment I wanted to disappear from all life. "Now how may I help you all"

"Why did you leave the hospital room" Polly spoke up. I just stared at them with a confused look. I knew exactly what they were talking about but I didn't want to admit I ran away from my problem I had back here. "Hello Saturn" I was soon brought out my thought by Polly snapping her finger and my face. "Why did you leave the hospital room you were in"
She asked once more.

"Why do you guys care" I said while finishing the last drag of my cigarette before putting it out. I then took the last swig of my drink then stood from the bar.

"Where do you think your going eh?" Tommy spoke as I was walking away from them.

"No where near you guys" and just like that I was out the door.

I began my walk along small heath. I didn't want to go to my old hose because they would easily find me and i didnt really want to be found.

"Eh is that Saturn i see" a familiar vice spoke from behind me. As i turned around i got a tiny glimps of who it was i saw John Shelby stood behind me.

"It is indeed" I spoke back. John was the only one i could trust in this small ass town. I did want to make up with Tommy, Polly and Arthur but i know the now is not the time.

"Well i take it you missed me soo much you had to come back." He made me laugh when he said stuff like that. He put one arm around my shoulder and we walked away from the spot we were in before.

"Well if you put it that way then sure why not"

*Time Skip*

John and i were sat in our little secret place we had when we were kids. I am surprised we remember this place. It was a small but big hide out spot under the floor boards of the betting shop. We sat there having a couple of drinks along with a pack of cigarettes. I missed these kinda days with no worry no nothing but now its all broken up. John in a gang, i am being chased after which means I'm in deep shit and the others are also in the same hand as john. The thing is with the peaky blinders tommy runs this shit hole of a town now along with the peaky blinders.
________________________________
I am really sorry I haven't been able to update and this chapter is very small. I have just went back to school and i have been really stressed and busy. I am gonna try get a lot longer chapters up this week to make up for this one and the lost time I haven't updated. So yea. Thank for reading loves.
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔