3. Memories-2

Amaltheia woke up again.

Shit. Am I not fainting too many times?!

Oh well.

So I was wrong apparently. She wasn't scorned to this extent before. She was just ignored to the point that nobody cared whether she existed or not.

Even though she was disliked it was to a certain extent. But now....haah.. she sighs.

This all started when she was 4 years old.

Those scum of the parents actually ostracized her because of an incident.

Their father had gone out of the village due to business matters and bought back many gifts for the sons. Yep sons. Nothing at all for the only daughter. Although this was a common occurrence in their house. Amaltheia was aggrieved badly. She was a little child who wanted love. So she threw a fit......  They were relatively rich so what would they lose if a small gift was brought for her?!

Guess what... She created an explosion. The whole room's roof was out! That's when they found out her abnormally high mana amount. Magic!! Yes!!! Magic exists here!!!

So they started to fear her and put her in a different house altogether.

Alone. Locked up in a little cramped and dusty place. She was distressed. Never expecting her parents to abandon her like this.

She cried for a long time. After crying her eyes lost all of its shine. The dull shade of red representing her hopelessness made people fear her more than ever. She mistook that fear as scorn.... seriously who does that... And after lasting for a year she finally left the world.

Amaltheia recalled all those memories and felt hot tears flowing down her cheeks. She wiped it agressively while thinking.

Those....those scumbags!!trash!! How could they leave their daughter like that alone. Even if her mana is abnormally high they could've just made her learn!!...

Now that I think about it. This place sounds familiar.
Oh well let's see what happens in the future. Now all I need to do is survive and find a way to control my mana and use magic for real!

After so much thinking she started to feel hungry.
She didn't notice that someone was standing there looking at her with peculiar eyes.

***************************************
(337 words) hehehehe....

I'm back! And the promised chapter is here!!!

Yay!!! A new beginning for Amaltheia!!