Part-4 (The Escape)

At 8 amI woke up with so much headache

At 8 am
I woke up with so much headache....suddenly I heard a knock on the door and a woman came in.
??:Hi I am miss kang...I am Taehyung's  caretaker and maid of this house,miss get ready and have breakfast..

Y/n:No I am not hungry....pls tell me where I am?
Miss kang:but sir will get ang-
Y/n:I SAID I AM NOT HUNGRY!! (I shouted a little and the maid went out)

After 2 mins Taehyung slammed the door open and without saying anything he dragged me to the door, pushed me and pinned my hands beside my face.

Taehyung: DON'T EVER DARE TO SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!!
Y/N:I-its hurting Taehyung.... ouch!(few more bangles cracked and I winched in pain )

Taehyung:SHUT UP!GET READY,HAVE BREAKFAST AND DON'T TRY TO RUN
AWAY!YOU UNDERSTAND? (after saying that he started kissing my neck hardly..i tried to push him but failed...after sometime he stopped )

Taehyung: This time it was just a hickey...next time it will be the whole process..(he said with a creepy smirk.)
Y/n:I-i-i..... (I couldn't say anything except stuttering..just then he-)

Taehyung:Sshhhhh....go,get ready(he closed my mouth using his index finger.)(I ran to the bathroom and closed the door after he left...I was still processing, what just happened )

(And when I entered there a big washroom and a walk in closet...)

Y/n: y/n,y/n

Y/n: y/n,y/n...think something..I have to escape from here otherwise my life will become HELLL!!
(I took warm bath and went to the closet,picked up my outfit and did a little makeup.)

(Luckily I had my phone so I called my boyfriend

(Luckily I had my phone so I called my boyfriend...I didn't called my mom because she will get worried.)

Soobin:Hello baby...
Y/n:Hello....s-soobinie.. (I was crying)
Soobin: W-what happened baby??
Y/n:B-baby I am kidnapped..b-by the m-mafia k-kim t-taehyung..pls save me..
Soobin:Baby calm down...i will reach his mansion in a hour you be ready...ok?
Y/n:B-but how will I escape?
Soobin:Baby you are enough smart to just come out of the main door...you will be fine..trust me..
Y/n:o-ok baby.. (The call got cut)

(Just after a little the same maid came in and called me for breakfast.I nodded..)
I started coming downstairs..and everybody's attention was on me now.

There were seven handsome boys and a beautiful girl sitting on the dining table

Jin:Hello dear....my name is Kim Seokjin...you can call me jin oppa.. come join us (He smiled to which i didn't returned.)
Jisoo:Hi dear...I am Kim Jisoo..their sister.. (She smiled..i fake smiled a little)

(I was taking out a seat which was a little far from taehyung's near jin oppa but then..)
Taehyung:Sit here.
(Without saying anything I took the seat beside him)
Jimin:So...what's your name?
Y/n: Kang Miso.... (I lied..because if I escape it will be easy for them to find me...i am smart..)

Rm:Hi this is Kim Namjoon...here have this.. (He handed me the bowl which had ramen)
(I kept staring at the bowl..thinking it may have poison in it.)

Taehyung:There is no poison in it....you can have this (He said with a stern face.I was shocked,can he hear me?I started eating and I coulde feel that someone was staring and saw Taehyung was staring at me and he licked his lips,which made me gulp and I looked down.)

(I was still thinking about an idea to escape just then..namjoon cleared his throat and said..)
Rm:Taehyung we need to have a meeting..it's urgent (They started talking about a mafia group..it was t-txt.yes..this is the name..i got an idea)
Taehyung:Okay we will have a meeting in 10 minutes..got it?
All except Y/n:Yes!
Taehyung:And you go back to your room..(He said with a cold face.)
(I walked into my room and called soobin)

Y/n:Hey baby...they are going to have a meeting..it's a good opportunity..where are you?
Soobin:I am already on my way,take your stuff and come!
(I took my phone,my purse and peeked through my door...they all were going into a room.)

(I slowly came out of my room and made my way into the hallway and then to the door..but i saw a few syringes on the nearby table..so I grabbed them..and opened the door.)
Guards:U are not allowed to lea-(I inserted those syringes in there neck..they fainted I ran outside to the main gate..and was mesmerised by the luxurious mansion)

and was mesmerised by the luxurious mansion)

And there were two more guards...but luckily soobin came and he punched them..and I got in the car..
______________________________________
Thanks for Reading...
Part-5 coming soon...