Part-7 (The Deep Secrets)

(Y/n was sleeping,but woke up with the sound of the door opening...Taehyung came.)
Tae:Get up and come for breakfast....
(I walked to the bathroom..my mind was full with thoughts of soobin..I let the shower wash all the thoughts)

Flashback 1 yr ago:
(Both were watching news..)
Reporter:A drug dealer died with 15 of other people in a bomb attack..it seems the mafia group txt has done it in order to kill the drug dealer....soobin switched off the tv)
Y/n:I just hate mafias...how can they be so selfish and cruel...(sigh)

Soobin:It's okay everybody has their own reasons.You don't watch these stuffs it will create negativity in your mind.
Y/n:Still..why are you taking their side tho?
Soobin:It's enough go to sleep now..
Y/n:Oookay
Flashback ends.

Y/n Pov:
Now I understand why he was behaving like that , I wish I knew that earlier...than I wouldn't have fall for him..sigh.
My outfit:

I went downstairs

I went downstairs.
(I could see Lisa was sad but she came and hugged me)
Y/n:What was that for? (I said smilling.)

Lisa:Just I felt like it.
(I saw other members..all were silent but Taehyung was staring at me from top to toe...there were the four bodyguards in front of him..from whom I escaped that day..He started hitting them infront of me...ruthlessly. )

Tae:Who helped her runaway huh??
Bodyguard:s-sir sh-she (he started beating them with a belt I couldn't see it.)
Y/n:STOP IT!!I injected them that day..
Taehyung:Oh so it was you huh??Kill them! (Jungkook shot the four of them at the spot.)

(I looked down...he suddenly grabbed my hand and took me towards his room)(He pulled me inside,closed the door and pushed me on the bed...he hovered on top of me.)
Tae:I warned you but you didn't listened..you need a punishment don't you??
Y/n:Please leave me I am sorry.. (he started unbuttoning his shirt...i was terrified...)

(He started kissing my lips roughly...he then travelled to my neck sucking it harshly...I tried to stop him in all possible ways but was in vain.)
(He tied my hand to the head board..i couldn't move...he was about to remove my top..)
Y/n:STOP IT!!YOU MONSTER...I HATE YOU..I JUST HATE YOU LEAVE ME..
(He was startled and hurt...I could feel it.)

V:Noona.... (sigh)
I am sorry y/n....
(I was crying like crazy....i didn't understand what he meant by Noona.....What are you Kim Taehyung?)
(He left the room and Lisa came I hugged her.)
Y/n:Where were you...
Lisa:Are u ok Y/n...what happened??
Y/n:H-he tried to rape me...
Lisa:WHATT!!!I AM GOING TO KILL HIM..

Y/n:B-but he stopped...
Lisa:HOW CAN HE TOUCH MY BESTIE!!
Y/n:You can do nothing Lisa...he is a mafia..why will u risk your life??
Lisa:What do you mean Y/n do you think of me as a best friend or not..don't u trust me..?? (Lisa's eyes also got teary)
Y/n:Ofcourse u are my bestie and I trust you...but I don't want you to risk your life...

Lisa:Hmmmm and jungkook is also not going to do anything...I was coming after you but he stopped me..it's ok now go take a bath and sleep you take rest..i will stay here with you..is it ok?
Y/n:Ok (I went to the bathroom...took a warm bath I was going to the closet but someone knocked...i was a little scared...)

Lisa:Y/n,Take this let's do twinning... (I was sad but Lisa is the one who always makes me happy..i wore the dress...)
O

ur outfit:

(I was talking with Lisa while lying down on bed

(I was talking with Lisa while lying down on bed..there was a knock on door....I suddenly sat upwards lisa..looked at me shocked.)
Lisa:Calm down y/n...who is it?
Jk:It's me lisa... (He came in.)

Y/n are you Okay??
Y/n:Even If I am not...why do you care?
Jk:Why are you saying like that?
Y/n:Leave it...did something happened to Jisoo??
Jk:No,Why do you ask?
Y/n:He mentioned his Noona whenn...
Jk:Did he tried to do something...
Y/n:Not something....he tried to RAPE ME!!B-but he stopped...
JK:A-Actually..

*2 Years back...We had a Sister..Kim Yoona..She fell in love with Suho..a mafia gang leader everything was fine until she knew the true intention of that jerk when he saw him kissing someone else...he wanted the mafia king title that's why he built this relationship.

When noona confronted him...he raped her...noona went to trauma...she was suffering and the day came...she was taking her last breath...she told Taehyung hyung about everything and asked him to kill Suho...she passed away..Taehyung killed Suho without thinking twice...The gang members of Suho tried taking revenge in every possible way but couldn't so they created misunderstanding....rest Lisa will tell you.*

(I already knew what he meant...I never knew that Taehyung also had a soft Side..)
Y/n:It's okay I don't want to know...and I am really sorry about your sister..(i patted his shoulder.)
Jk:But I didn't expect this from hyung...
Y/n:It's Okay now will you let me rest!? (Lisa and Jk both giggled..)
Jk:I literally didn't noticed that you both were twinning....bubye
(I and lisa both made a annoyed face.)
______________________________________
Part-8 coming soon..
Stay Safe and Sound..