Chapter 2

Taylor's P.O.V

It was Friday thank god I had been hanging out with Shawn since well yesterday. He's so cute I just wanna kiss him and hug him and love him all day but he's not exactly mine yet. I haven't asked him to be my boyfriend so I am today. It was finally my last class chemistry me and Shawn sit in way different places in math so I can't talk to him. "Hey cutie" I say to him as I walk in and sit next to him. "H-hi" he said blushing at the fact I called him cutie. "So do you want to come to my house today?" I asked him he thought about it for a while. "Sure, what time?" "after school" I say to him as I'm taking my notebook out. "Oh ok we'll just have to tell my parents but I'm pretty sure they'll say yes."

After School

Shawn's P.O.V

I texted my mom after school

Shawn: can I go to my friends house after school
Mom: sure what's your friends name
Shawn: Taylor
Mom: I'm sure ur father is going to be ok with it because it's a girl r u spending the night

I asked Taylor if I was he said if your parents are ok with that

Shawn: yes
Mom: remember to be safe
Shawn: Mom
Mom: I'm just
Shawn: I'll come bye to get my stuff

And with that we stopped. I didn't tell Taylor that my parents thought he was a girl because they wouldn't let me spend the night. We got to Taylor's house which was literally diagonal from my house. When we got inside he said that his parents were on business so they weren't coming home. "O-ok" I said knowing what we were probably going to do "I'm still a virgin" I blurted out. "I know Shawn" Taylor said with a smirk on his face "oh shut up." "I thought we were gonna you know do it." "Shawn do you really think that because I only have sex is when I'm in a relationship with that person." I felt stupid so I just said "ok" and blushed. "

"Hey Shawn I have to ask u something" "yeah" I said "do you want to watch a movie" "yeah" I said. We were sitting on the couch watching TFIOS and we were at the part where they were about to have sex and I felt uncomfortable. And I guess Taylor saw that I was uncomfortable because he grabbed my face and smashing our lips together. His hands started trailing down my sides and his lips were on my neck searching for my sweet spot. He found it "Oh God Taylor" I said as I was moaning under his touch probably making a hickey. (this is my first story so idk how this shit is)He pulled up my shirt and stopped I forgot about my fucking cuts I said in my mind. "Why babe?" He asked "my life horrible until you noticed me that's why I did it." I said starting to cry "babes it's ok I'll help you" "I don't need help I just need you" was all I could say.

How was it I think this is the best one and I was up at 6 trying to get this done and it finally is its not edited so if there's any mistakes sorry and I promise in the next chapter there'll be some smut-Mickey