Chapter 4

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up about a hour later and my ass kinda hurt but then I remembered that I was in Taylor's bed and his arms were wrapped around me. He was sleeping it was so cute I just admired him. I looked at the time it's was only like 7 so I kissed Taylor to wake him up. He instantly kissed back it was like fireworks. Things kinda got heated and what I mean Idk that Taylor is grinding our dicks trying to get more friction while the room was full of moans.

"Ugh Tay I need you inside me" I said. With that he pushed himself all the way in me and started pounding into me but it felt so good. "T-Taylor uhh right there" "Shawn your so tight." I felt like I was about to explode. I started to reach my high when Taylor graded my dick and started pumping it. "Tay I think I'm about to" I was cut off by Taylor saying "I know me too just hold it" I held it till I herd Taylor say "1...2...3" Taylor and I came at the same time he pulled out and as soon as he did I wimpered at the feeling of emptiness. "Tay I don't think I'll bs able to walk for a week" "well isn't that what you wanted" he replied with that dumbass smirk on how face and winked.

"I love you Tay" "I love you too babes" he said. Then I asked the question "Tay....

A/N sorry I haven't updated in awhile me phone totally broke and I can't see anything on the screen but black with different color lines and u probably hate me because I left u at a cliffhanger and it was a short chapter sorry