thirty-four

I had spent the last two weeks trying to enjoy every moment I had in Texas before we went to Utah. I soaked up time with my god son/nephew. Seeing Austin with that little boy made my heart melt every time. I couldn't wait to see our nina and see how much she takes after Austin.

Today I had an Excisional Breast Biopsy. I felt sick to my stomach all morning, something I hadn't felt since the beginning of the pregnancy. Luckily I had to get fasting labs done this morning, so it was a good excuse not to eat. My pride was so strong that I tried to make it seem like I was completely terrified.
"Are you ready baby?" Austin asked as he came out of the master bathroom. I look at him through the mirror and couldn't help but smile. I loved the way he was dressed and all I could smell was his cologne. He smiled back as I turned around and nodded my head. "What?"
"You smell so good. You know what that does to me." I wiggled my eyebrows and he laughed in response as I tried to get as close at my belly would bring us.
"Oh yeah? Well we got exactly-" he looked at his watch and back down at me, "10 1/2 minutes before we have to leave."
"Good thing we only need 5," I whispered and he responded to my kiss by moaning softly. I felt an instant slickness between my thighs and moaned back.

Austin laid us gently on the bed and I sighed, feeling his hands slip under my dress once again. I let his hands roam my body as he quickly undid his belt. I've had such growing pains that I hadn't been in the most sexual of moods, so when I was, we took complete advantage of it.

"You're so wet for me baby. Nice and ready for my big cock." Austin leaned back and slowly slid himself inside of me, groans of pleasure escaping both of our lips. It was getting harder to have sex with the big round ball in my stomach. He took it at an easy pace - with the angle he was at I would be shaking in no time.
"I love how you feel baby," I moaned, running my hands down his inked arms, nails digging into his biceps as he continued at a certain angle that made me cry out and tighten my walls around him. He threw his head back and slammed into my deep, letting himself release without a care.

The bonus to already being knocked up.

"It's going to be pouring down my leg when we get to the doctors," I groaned, wiping myself clean. Austin laughed and shoved his semi still hard dick into his jeans. He wore a brown button up despite the heat with light washed jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly. I love the way he was built; every inch of him I was in love with. Why it took this long to realize he was made for me is beyond me.

"Wait baby," he said as he came to a stop in his stride. "I can't help it, I need to capture your beauty."

postmalone my baby momma is still a baddie

"You don't think I look like a stuffed sausage?" I asked as he helped me into the vehicle he purchased for our family. It still was unreal to me.
"I think if you weren't pregnant, I'd knock you up all over again." I wrinkled my nose at him as he closed the door behind me and walked around the front to get to the drivers side. He looked amazing, especially because he was an expected father.