The innocent one

Tip: Think about someone you would want to rail right now then imagine this is you doing this to them 3>.

Her body soft to the touch. She's warm. My hands slowly make way down her body, her skin tightens and pulsates. Each strand of dna bouncing inside her, creating a force field of sentimental movement. The stomach pulls in, she's shy. Inexperienced. 'Open your mouth' I say. Testing her I place my fingers down the back of her throat,dragging her toward me by her mouth. She's innocent. I like that. Removing the spit from her mouth I gently finger her. So wet, dripping like a virgin. Her soft moans in my ear  instantly turn me on.
Her moan is my medicine.
My pace increases and her body tightens. Hands slowly gripping onto the sheets, her mouth wide open I can't resist it anymore. I add another finger   Fucking her so hard. Thrusting my fingers back and forth inside her pussy. Her boobs bouncing up and down. I spit all over them. Spitting on her clit. I remove my fingers and rub it. It's no longer her body it's mine. Her soft moans now distorted cries as she can't take it anymore but I can't stop. I grab her neck with one hand and with the other thrust my fingers back and forth. Her body weak from trying. She shakes. Cumming all over my hands. Her innocence took.