Chapter 9

What Reagan finally picked out for her date!

I woke up to Adelaide's phone ringing at 9. I know she was walking to Ryder because they were walking about a date. She told him we were going to church. After that I zoned out. Covering me head with a pillow. Adelaide hung up and turned to me.

"You should probably get up." I just grown not wanting to get up for church. I roll onto my stomach and make sure no light shines through. As I fall asleep again I hear the door open. Probably just Adelaide going to change. I. Think. Sleep. Iss. Calling. M..... yup I'm asleep.

I shoot up feeling tingling on my side's, on my stomach, everywhere! Someone's tickling me! I kick the covers off and the pillow once covering my head lifts up and comes back down hard hitting my head again.

"Adelaide! Get your fat butt off me!" I couldn't help but giggle as Adelaide continues to tickle me. A deep laugh erupts right by me ear as my attacker rolled off me.

I know that laugh very well it's a laugh that causes me to get butterflies in my stomach. "Fabian?!"

"Well, hello beautiful." I knew I looked like a mess. My hair is probably all over the place. I do however have an excuse. Due to my nightmares I'm not a sound sleeper. I kick and roll and punch... I'm a very violent sleeper.

Pushing the hair out of my face I thought. Wait why is he here? "Why are you here?"

"Hurtful!" He said putting his had on his heart.

"I mean why are you here. In my house. At 9 in the morning?"

"Not a morning person I see?"

"No." He pulled a strand on my hair from behind my ear and twirls it around his finger.

"What's with boys and doing that." I point at my hair in his hand.

"Maybe boys don't have long hair and they just with they did but if they did it would be weird so they just like to play with girls hair because it's long and black and amazingly soft! Okay? Is it okay that be feel deprived of the hair we deserve!" Wow me looks really troubled. I laugh as he rants.

"Not all girls have black hair." I look at him confused.

"Ummm... Maybe I just like your hair? I mean it's so long and...and umm pretty?" His cheeks get red with his occward comment.

"Okay pretty boy I have to get dressed." I hop up and hold out my hand for him to come. He takes it and I walk to my dresser. I hear Adelaide say me name so I automatically say 'yes' not knowing what she really said. I pull open me dresser and realize I haven't unpacked my outfits from the few boxes I grabbed yesterday from my house. I tell Faibian to sit back down so I can go change. He whines saying it's fine. I push him back down and walk into the room across the hall.

In the boxes are the clothes I don't wear that much. Dresses and skirts Adelaide bought me. I only wear them to church.

I finally picked out a lace red dress that is tight around my waist and flows lower in the back and comes up to my knees in the front. The sleeves are thin so I decide to wear my leather jacket with it. I adjust my cross necklaces so the cross is in the front. I never take it off. Never. I slip on my black heals. I look at myself in the mirror.

I look about 3 inches taller. My black hair still stick straight but a little messy. My red dress looked good on my. To good. That's why I don't wear dresses. I feel to good in them. Happy even. I don't like happy.

I walk back into Adelaide's room and Fabian and Ryder take a double take. Faidian looked so surprised and confused. It's funny, I giggle.

"What?" Fadian says mouth open eyes wondering to my long tan legs.