do i actually love him?

The next day was hell for both Miika and Tomas. They hadn't spoke to each other all day and it constantly felt like something was missing.

After school Tomas went to go to turn on his computer. What's the point? It's not like Miikas gonna call him.
*sigh*
Tomas started humming 'All Girls Are The Same' because it was stuck in his head from when he heard Miika singing it. "Oh my god, what's wrong with me?" Tomas groaned. He looked over at his discord tab and and incoming call from Miika popped up on the screen. Tomas waited a moment then declined. He didn't feel like the extra awkwardness of yesterday. To get Miika off his mind he was watching TikTok. He came across a video 'These initials belong together', Tomas thought these things were stupid but he was still curious. It's not like he wanted to see his initials with Miika's on there. There they were 'T+M', Tomas just smiled, he went to go type a comment; "Our initials are there."
He pressed 'comment' and kept scrolling, he wasn't even paying attention to the videos his mind was stuck on one thought, "Do I actually love him?"

Miika was so confused and shocked that Tomas didn't reply to his call. "What if it was because of what happened yesterday?" He thought to himself, "He thinks I'm gay now, I fucked up bad." Miika was afraid to accept it but he did have a crush on Tomas.
Miika wanted to send him a message but didn't want to seem desperate. His fingers were hovering over the keyboard on his phone, cautious not to start typing because Snapchat will notify you when someone is typing. Miika's mind was filled with different thoughts but the one thought that stood out to him "Do I actually love him?" He did the one logical thing when you have to get your mind off things, he opened TikTok. It really did take his mind off Tomas even if here and there he really did want to send him a funny video that Miika saw.

It was around 7 PM, Tomas did feel really bad for declining Miika's call earlier so he decided to call him back. It rang for a minute until he heard his voice through the mic, "Hey."