at last...

"What the heck was Tomas going on about?" Brayden says curiously.
"Wait what do you mean?" Miika says confused.
"Tomas called me and was saying something along the lines of 'fuck you,' 'you set this all up,' blah blah blah 'I knew you always hated me,' I wasn't really listening I was more shocked that he freaked out like that on me," Brayden explained "I was guessing he was talking about you so now we're here."
"I may know what he's talking about, I'll talk to him about it." Miika says honestly.
"K go talk to him, I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye"

"Alright I will, bye" Miika replies.

Miika was nervous to call Tomas. Was Tomas mad at him? What if he got the wrong message?
Before calling him Miika messages him on Discord, 'You ok?' He was really hoping that Tomas saw the message.

Several minutes went by and Miika finally saw a response from Tomas, "You can stop with the act now." Tomas really did not know what to think other than Brayden put Miika up to this because Brayden knew that Tomas liked Miika. Tomas still had that little bit of hope that Miika... l- loved him. "WDYM?? Brayden called me and told me you went all crazy on him," Miika typed out and sent "I'm sorry I left you hanging in the call earlier I just froze and didn't know what to do" He goes on.

[INCOMING CALL FROM TOMAS] Pops up on Miikas computer screen, he clicked reply

"So... it wasn't a setup?" Tomas asked.

"Nope" Miika responded.

Tomas was EMBARRASSED like this mother fucker wanted to punch himself in the face (which I would gladly do for him🥺🥰) .

"Sheeeeesh I should probably apologize to Brayden,"

"No shit, he's gonna beat your ass up if you don't." Miika responds.

Tomas knew one thing was missing to say, "So about before... D- Do you actually l- love me?"

Miika almost froze up again but this time he gained up the confidence to confess, "Yes, yes I do." Miika was smiling uncontrollably, good thing Tomas couldn't see him.

Miika then follows with, "So... what does this mean?"

"Well, it might be crazy to think, considering we are The Boys," Tomas suggests, "but we  couldd date in secret, it's up to you."

"I think we should tell people" Miika says confidently.

"Alright let's tell them tomorrow on online class" Tomas says.

"Ok I'll talk to you tomorrow then" Miika says

"Alright... I- I-," Tomas hesitates for a moment, "I love you Miika," Miika was happy to hear that phrase, "I love you, Tomas." They both left the call.

That night neither of them could sleep again, but this time, out of joy and happiness rather than confusion and frustration.