Chapter 14

Lets goooooo 1k reads)

Liyah and Y/N were leaning on the edge of the boat catching up and Y/N writing. (We will get into that soon)  while the other 2 teens were sitting on the tanning chairs.

"But first I have a serious a question... What the hell is with the high school uniforms you two?! Dont you have something else to put on? Arent, you burning up. And Y/N what's with the baggy clothes?"Joseph asked the three high schoolers. 

"Well, we are students we might as well dress the part. Too much of a stretched?" Kakyoin responded jotaro just grunted and then joseph turned to Y/N waiting for a response.

"Hmm," Y/N just hummed and got back to her writing while talking to Liyah.

(This is the shirt your wearing or any other baggy shirt you want I just like AC/DC)

"Japanese students are real stiffs, arent they." 

"So, this is what they call bushido? Like they say clear your mind and fire feels cool," Avdol remarks.

"That's all well and good, but you won't get any girls," Polnareff speaks.

" Wouldn't you wanna know how many girls we're all Jojo at school," Y/N speaks up with a chuckle.

"I was only there for one day and there were at least 25 girls in that little fucking cult group," Y/N said thinking about the school day and shivers," they were so fucking annoying," They mutter.

(IM SO SORRY the chapter was short and I have been gone for so long I WILL try to make more chapters.)