Chapter One: A Place Unknown

IM CURRENTLY WRITING THIS DURING MY CLASS CALL AND I WAS READING SOME STORIES AND WAS LIKE:

"WAIT, I HAVE A STORY I CAN WRITE."

SO HERE I AM LMAO ANWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND MAYBE A FOLLOW!

IT HELPS ME KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THE STORY WHICH GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE IT.

POSSIBLE TRIGGERS AHEAD PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

Date Of Publication: April 27th, 2021

-
-
-

Tommy's eye lids began to feel lighter.

Although his head felt like it was being beaten 1000 times over. He gave out a slight groan as his eyes flashed open a few times, until they stayed open allowing him to see his new surroundings.

The first thing he noticed was bright light bouncing off of the white walls that surrounded him. A wide glass pane that resided in what looks to be the front of the room.

What the fuck? The blond thought as he felt a slight pinch as he moved a certain way. He looked down to his side noticing the bright red devil like tail that sat underneath him. He moved slightly as the tail moved swiftly away from under heath him.

A tail? He than began to get back the memories of what happened before he got here.

"I'M A DEMON!?" Tommy yelled, his canines showing. He quickly got to his feet, clearly beginning to panic. His tail flicked anxiously. Until his head began to hurt open more as he moved swiftly. He really shouldn't have done that.

As he began to calm down, he shook his head trying to get rid of the splitting head ache. The blond looked around the room he awoke in, trying to asses the situation he now found himself in. As he started to remember what happened the previous night he remembered something.

His wings. Tommy started to look beside him and then behind him trying to see them. But he found out quickly that they were no where to be seen.

He then put his hands on his head until he felt two bumps. They were his bright red horns. So why does he have his horns and tail but not his wings? There must be a reason but he couldn't quite place it.

He looked around his body more to find to metallic looking braclets around his wrists. What are these? He started to fiddle with them. Using his claws to try to get them off.

No luck.

Tommy only started to wonder what they were for until he heard something coming from beyond the glass. His blue eyes darted across the room. He saw a figure although he couldn't make them out. The glass seemed to be some sort of one way glass, but it was just blurry and hard to make out. Unlike one way glass which is more like a mirror.

"Hello there subject 25" The figure said with a monotone like voice. Tommy noticed that it held something in their hands, maybe a clip board?

The blond was a little confused on the 'subject 25' thing, "Subject what?" He asked with clear confusion written all over his face.