Edge of Battle part 6

3...2...1... Let It Rip

Soon Ghidorah was in the center hole and kong was doing attack after attack but Ghidorah didn't even seem to take damage when suddenly it started to Glow and Ghidorah came out of the beyblade but it was swarmed in U.F.Os. Ghidorah soon rushed through the stadium and Kong was at the mercy of Ghidorah and Bayron. Kong took blow after blow and soon Kong slept out.

3...2..1. Let It Rip

Ghidorah rushed through the stadium to the center and Kong delivered Blow after Blow and Ghidorah seemed to take damage this time.

"Letting out I see" Isaias said triumphantly.

Ghidorah and Kong kept on trading blows neither seemed to give up but Ghidorah was spinning slower, surely but steady.

Soon both Beyblades collided again and Ghidorah was flung to the other side of the stadium where it slept out.

3...2...1... Let It Rip

Ghidorah didn't go for the center this time and instead went and attacked Kong fiercely and Kong seemed to be giving in, Soon Bayron started talking.

"Hope is not real anymore, Recharge boost" Bayron said.

Soon Ghidorah was flowing with electrical energy and was going throughout the stadium leaving a trail of electricity in its' wake. Soon when it came into contact with Kong Kong was sent to the wall of the stadium. Kong was stuck and Bayron was laughing. Soon Ghidorah went onto one of the turbo trails and charged right for Kong and Kong exploded into two.

"That is it" Lee yelled "You are not getting away with this" soon lee threw something onto the roof and on two of the walls the things were glowing red.