8. Come Back

[ In the college ]

( Sam & yu were in the class. Sam was usually sitting at his usual place. Yu was staring at sam & caught him starting back.)
Sam - WHAT ? ( As in form of expression )

Yu - Nothing ( And start looking at his book )
(The lecture ends )

[ Canteen Break ]
Yu was sitting all alone on the bench in the canteen area. ( As katter was on leave )

( Sam usually never eats in a canteen & now because he doesn't have any extra money to afford expensive cousine , he decided to have a meal in a college canteen )

( Sam notices that every table is taken. He finds yu sitting all alone on a bench & he walks towards his table & ask him.)
Sam - Will you mind if i sit with you..?

Yu - Ofcourse Not , i can share everything with you " Here , take some meat " ..YOU SHOULD EAT MORE !!
( Everyone starts looking at them because sam is never seen with anybody like this before )

Sam - ẞàßy yû..how is your wound ?

Yu - It's quite better , i'll be fine in somedays..

Sam - Great !! Well , i know you tried to talked to me about homosexuality..but , i ignored , I AM SORRY...

Yu - Its okay , i respect your opinions..

Sam - Something happened with me when i was young...You remember ? that time when i was having a dream...

Yu - Ofcourse I remember...Do you want to share something ?
( Sam looks here & there , notices that everyone is looking at both of them )

Sam - Well , not here...i'll tell you tonight..

Yu - Be comfortable , You can trust me..

Sam - I DO !!
( The Break's over )

[ After the college ends ]
( A group of juniors come )
Juniors - Are you brother yu ?

Yu - Yess , how can i help you ?

Juniors - Well , we are looking for a tutor who can help us with our studies. Can you help us brother yu ?

Yu - Ofcourse , i'll help you. I was also looking for some students to tutor...

Juniors - Thankyou so much brother yu , from when we can start ?

Yu - Fom today onwards..i'll meet you in the cafeteria infront of the college in 15 minutes.

Juniors - Thanku so much brother yu..

( Sam was looking at them from a side corner. He was happy as he know that yu was a scholarship student & he doesn't have enough money to cope up with the expenses. So , he decided to help yu by alloting him some students so that he can earn some money )

[ After the tutoring class ]
(Yu walks back towards his dormitory. And saw that sam is sleeping peacefully on his bed. Yu looks at hin with cat eyes & wish that he could look at him a little more like this. As he was looking at sam it reminded him of a dessert " Choco almond pops ". A sweet smooth blend of cream covered in hardcore chocolate layer , just like the way sam is...." Cold from outside but soft from inside". So , he decided to prepare some...)

( He was preparing the desert & realised that sam was looking at him. )

Sam - The smell is so nice , what are you baking ?

Yu - I'm cooking "MINI SAM"..

Sam - What ? ( He gets up & walks towards the kitchen ) " SHOW ME " !!