The Red and The Blue

"FREEZE!" Delinquent said, bursting into the target's room. Taking a quick look around, Delinquent found nothing but a window and a table. 

"They couldn't have gone out the window.." Delinquent thought out loud. He was two stories up, and falling out the window would end with death. Suddenly, a man in a black suit jumped up from behind the desk with a gold gun. Delinquent flinched and dropped his gun. The man pointed the gun at Delinquent. Next to the man was a girl dressed in a blue jacket tied and hand-cuffed. 

"Wow that's kinda kinky-" Delinquent said as the man shot at him. Delinquent dodged the bullet and reached for his gun. The man shot again, but this time Delinquent could fire back. With precise aiming, Delinquent shot at the hand-cuffs the girl was wearing. 

She moved away from the man as Delinquent charged. He slid across the desk and kicked the man. The man fell backwards hitting the window behind him. Delinquent propped himself up on the desk and kicked the man again, causing him to fall out of the window behind him. 

The man screamed as he fell, and after a few moments he wasn't screaming. Delinquent looked out the window and shot the man twice to confirm he was dead. 

"Well that was easy." Delinquent muttered as he turned back to the girl. She was sitting on the floor still tied up attempting to free herself. Delinquent's horny went to 100, and he passed out. He woke up to find the girl carrying him down an alleyway. 

"Hey, thanks for the lift." Delinquent said as he slid off the girl's back. She screamed out. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You scared me to death!" The girl said. 

"Sorry buttercup, I just wanted you to know I can walk by myself." Delinquent said. 

"Don't call me buttercup." The girl said, as she grabbed Delinquent. 

"My, getting a little feisty!" Delinquent responded, tripping the girl and catching her in his arms. She blushed, and got up. 

"Ahem." The two turned to the side to see The Boi, standing in a doorway. 

"Hello sir. I've been freed and I will not make the same mistake again." The girl said, bowing. 

"It's fine Rabble. Get in." Rabble made her way into the door. 

"Boi! My man! How are you?" Delinquent said, raising his hand for a high-five. 

"I see you've met Rabble. Her full code name is Rabblerouser but we call her Rabble as a nickname." Boi responded, high-fiving Delinquent. 

"Kicking him out the window was a great choice of attack." Boi said as he headed in with Delinquent. 

"News travels fast." Delinquent muttered. 

"That's true. The mayors' assistant's death was rather surprising." The Boi said as he nodded towards a person. 

"Anyway, where are we?" Delinquent said following The Boi down a set of stairs. 

"Under Stinky's. Want some food before we fully go down?" The Boi offered. 

"I'm good. Blood really ruins my appetite." They both reached the bottom of the stairs, revealing an eye-scanner door. 

"Scan your eyes. You now get access to this area." The boi said, opening the door. Behind the door revealed a big facility, loaded with soldiers, weapons, computers, and scientists. 

"We're testing a new sniper weapon. You'll use it to assassinate the president himself." The Boi said. Delinquent stopped. He caught a glimpse of soldiers dressed in red or blue. Three female, two male. One of them was the girl he saved earlier, Rabblerouser. He couldn't stop staring. 

"Hey, bud. I know you're a little shocked but you gotta focus." The Boi looked where Delinquent was looking. "Damn boy, he likes a girl-" The Boi thought. He pushed Delinquent over to the group of soldiers. "Delinquent, I wanna introduce you to your partners!" The Boi said, then whispering "Flirting or dating with other soldiers isn't usually allowed, but I'll let this slide." into Delinquents ear. 

"Good luck!" The Boi said, walking away. Delinquent was in shock. His boss was the best wingman that existed.