pt 3 - infirmary visit 🍋

mikasa's pov <3

"come in!" hanji yells in response to a series of knocks at the door. 
"oh hey eren! everything alright?"

i smile at him briefly but remain focused on my work.

"it's (y/n).. she rolled her ankle really bad so i took her to the infirmary. captain levi told me to let you guys know,"

(y/n)!? i suddenly become disinterested in the paperwork and my mind jumps to the worst possible conclusion.

"(y/n)!?" i gasp. "is she okay eren?? hanji i'm sorry i'll finish later i promise."

before either of them could speak or try to stop me i sprint out the door on my way to the infirmary.

i open the door, and there she is. she's sound asleep. she is so cute... i exhale in relief and take a seat next to her. i brush a strand of hair from her face and gently peck her cheek. she looks so peaceful. i can't help but laugh at myself. why was i so worried over a sprained ankle?

a groggy voice snaps me out of my thoughts. " mikasa? you didn't have to come it's not really a big deal.. i know you're busy with hanji and armin and i'm okay really— "

" i don't care how trivial it may seem, if it's enough to put you in the infirmary of course i'm coming. do you need anything? "

(y/n) smirks and my face turns red as i realize what she was thinking.

" we can't do it here! "

" oh come on, " (y/n) giggles. " the risk is what makes it exciting! plus, the sun is already down. everyone is either in the mess hall or in their bunks. nobody will walk in.. "

" i don't know (y/k).. it seems like the infirmary would be on odd place to— "

" to fuck? " (y/k) leans up smirking, her face close enough that our noses are touching. fuck it. i'm not holding back.

i grab the collar of her shirt and slam my lips into hers, exploring her mouth with my tongue. i fondle her still clothed breast and squeeze until she moans. as our kissing becomes sloppier and sloppier, i break free and begin unbuttoning my shirt until my bare chest is exposed. (y/k)'s face gets red and i smile as i watch her take in my naked body.

" your turn, " i smirk.

she begins to slowly slide her pants down. i grow impatient and push her down, pinning her down with my muscular arms.

" stop being such a tease, " i practically rip her top off and take in the image of her squirming under me. pure lust clouds my thoughts and i abandon the fear of someone catching us; my only goal now is to make her scream my name.

(y/n) squirms in anticipation and i move my hands to her clit, slowly massaging her folds.

" you're already so wet.. " i giggle. i prepare to insert my fingers. " what do we say now? " i ask in a seductive tone.

" p-please mikasa... please make me c-cum i'll do anything.. i- AAH~ " her pleading is interrupted as i thrust my fingers into her.

" M-MIKASA!! AHH.. AH- do a-anything you w-ant with my body! " she screams in between moans and gasps.

" i'm going to c-cum— ahh " (y/k) releases onto my fingers, and i slowly pull out of her soaking pussy. i lick my fingers clean, this time savoring the taste of her juices.

" my turn, " she sits up and positions herself at the entrance of my clit.

" wait.. " i want to taste more. " have you ever heard of 69..? "

she smiles wickedly and lays back down. we giggle in excitement as i position myself on top of her.

within seconds of positioning, i feel her tongue lick my clit, and let out soft moans as i feel it go inside of me. i return the favor, exploring her nether regions with my tongue. she tastes so goddamn good. my thoughts get cloudy as the knot in my stomach gets tighter. i can feel her tighten up and i know we are both about to climax.

my back arches and i let out moan of pure pleasure. music fills my ears and the feeling of euphoria washes over my body as we cum simultaneously.

i lay down next to (y/k) and we smile as we gasp for air.

" i'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow. " i whine.

" i won't be able to either. i have a broken ankle... what's your excuse? " she bursts out into laughter. so fucking cute! i think to myself as i giggle along.

" i love you, mikasa. "

" i love you too, (y/k). "

i kiss her softly, and hold her as close as i can.