💔todobakudeku💔

Simply because I want to write these three for the first chapter in like.....forever-

⚠️ Mention of self harm, blood and just angst in general ⚠️(I'm sorry)

Todoroki lay on the floor of his dorm, a pool of tears mixed with blood from his freshly cut wrists and arms. The only things going through his head where his father's words. The words he heard far too often. The words that haunted him. The words he refused to tell anyone. As if his father's death threats and harsh words weren't enough, the voice in the back of the half and half males mind was telling him to do dreadful things, unspeakable things, life threatening things.

A soft knock on the door is what snapped shouto out of his trance. He sat up, a look a fear in his eyes.
"Wh-who is it!" He yells, scaring himself and flinching in the process.
"It's Bakugou, can you let me in icyhot?!" The person on the other side of the door asked, making Todoroki freeze.
"Just give me a minute" he says back, not shouting as his head began to thump as he lost more blood through the open wounds up and down his arm.
He scrambled to his feet, quickly grabbing a towel and cleaning the floor, making sure nothing out of the ordinary remains there. He then grabbed a black, long sleeve hoodie and quickly put it on, and wiping the tears from his face before hiding the sharp blade he had been using on his skin, opening his notebook and text book to make it look like he was studying and walking over to the door, pulling it open to reveal the ash-blonde on the over side.
Said male pushed his way past the two-toned boy and sat on his bed.
"Close the door, idiot" Katsuki says in a soft yet mean tone, obviously not wanting to ruin his reputation incase anyone outside the room was listening.
Todoroki did just that, he shut the door and walking over to his desk, sitting in the chair and looking over at the taller male with a soft forced smile.
"Did you need something?" He asks quietly, his head hurting like hell and his arm starting to sting under the sleeve of his hoodie.
"Yea, can I borrow you health and social text book? Racoon eyes stole mine without asking." The angry Pomeranian says in and unusually calm voice. The hot and cold boy nods and points to his school bag, not noticing the blood tickling down his hand. Bakugou, on the other hand, did notice this.
"Sho.....what did you do...?" He asks, knowing all about self harm from self experience in the past. He also knew a small amount of what his smaller boyfriend had been through, but he knew someone who knew more about it.
The boy in question looking down slowly to see his hand covered in the blood from his wrist. He was too busy staring at his hand that he didn't notice that the blonde male had walked over and was crouching on the floor in front of him with his phone in his hand.
"I'm gonna call Izuku,ok? You don't need to worry, I just want to know that your safe. I'm aware that you trust him more than me and I don't want to put pressure on you to tell me. Is that alright?"

(✨Because making sure people are alright/ asking for consent is sexy af ✨)

Todoroki shakily nodded, the taller male took his other hand and slowly lead him over to the bed, sitting him down and sitting next to him.

The phone call that went on between the ash-blonde and the green haired male was short but got the point across, and soon after there was a knock on the door.

To be continued..............

Hope you all like this! The next part will hopefully be out tomorrow or the day after!