bakutodo

As the sun started to set,Shouto was walking through the busy city, trying to get back home after a long day of hero work.

For some reason he'd ended up walking on his own instead of with his friends,not even his boyfriend was with him.

He had his hood up so no-one would recognise him as the number three hero. He liked protecting people,but he hated the fame. Unlike the rest of the hero's,they where in it for both. But not Shouto. He wanted nothing more than to help people and make sure people are safe.

Once he reached his apartment he when straight to the kitchen to grab a drink. While he stood there he felt two fluffy things touch his legs and feet. Looking down,he saw his cat ,snow,and his boyfriend's pomeranian puppy named lucky. Both of them where special to Shouto, more like friends than pets.

(Trigger warning: mention of self harm and suicide)

They where the reason he was still around,the reason he stopped cutting. They ment a lot  to him.

He sat on the floor,glass of water in hand, and started to fuss over the two small animals.

A door could be heard opening and closing before the sound of boots being taken off and footsteps.
"Sho? Baby you home?" It was Katsuki. Shouto's boyfriend of 5 years. They'd been together since the first year of high school.

"I'm in the kitchen" Shouto speaks out softly.

He was soon joined on the floor by the taller man.