Be mine? (Slenderman x Reader)

Written by: Rubie

Slenderman x Reader (lemon/smut)

You decide to head for bed since you so really tired. You put ob your headphones and listen to music then your tummy rumbles. You get up and head to the kitchen to get some ice cream and a spoon. You go back to your room and hear static but it soon fades. You look out your window to see a tall faceless man in a suit outside your window. In the blink of an eye he is in front of you. You blush because his 'face' is right in front of yours. "Close your eyes," you hear. You did as told frightened to see what would happen if you dint. You heard a ripping noise that sounded like fabric tearing and then a pair of lips on yours. You kiss back actually enjoying your first kiss. 'So my first kiss is with the famous Slenderman. Interesting.' You thought. Slenderman pulled away, "Your first kiss huh?" He said telepathically. You nodded your head embarrassed and blushed again. He just chuckled and told you he would see you after school tomorrow. You said okay knowing your mother had to work. Your father walked out on you and your mom a long time ago. You looked up and he was gone so you laid down. As soon as your head hit the pillow you were out.

~~~timeskip~~~ to right after your last class

You run home a little excited to see Slenderman again. When you get to your room he is already there laying on your bed without his jacket or shirt on but yet he leaves his tie on. He seems to be snoring. You giggled quietly and walk towards him and slip off his tie and amazingly he doesn't wake up. You put it on his tie and look at yourself in the mirror. You start to take off your shirt forgetting he was there. You hear someone clear their throat and you turn around to find Slenderman awake and watching you. You reach to take off the tie but one of his tendrils stops you and pulls you towards him instead. He pulls off your shirt and pants leaving you in your bra, underwear, and his tie. He the tenderly and lovingly kisses you. You kiss back and slowly reach for his pants but you are stopped by his fingers rubbing your entrance. You moan into the kiss. You pull away needing air. He takes off the rest of your clothing slowly and the removes his pants and boxers. He lines his member with your entrance and 'looks' (hehe 'looks' XD sorry i think its funny~~Tawnni.exe) at you and you nod. He pushes in slowly and you whimper and cry a little silently. He kisses your tears away. He lets you adjust and you nod again. He starts to move and starts to pump in and out. His speed gets faster and faster as you are a moaning mess under him. He goes at inhuman speeds. You both cum at the same time and you moan his name as you cum. He pulls out and lays next to you pulling you closer to him. "(Y/n) will you be mine forever and always?" He asks you. You look at him and say yes the you two kiss and take a quick shower together.