1

Y/n's Pov

The bell rings signaling the students need to be in there first hour class. As I walk slowly down the hall because I could care less that I'm late I feel a hand slip around my wrist causing me to jump. "Shit sorry! Didn't mean to scare you... Um Do you no where room 206 is... Were new here." I look up at the boy and see a couple guys behind him. Great more guys to be screamed over. "I have that class right now. Just follow me." I say while quickly taking his hand off my wrist. I started walking and I hear him telling me to wait up. I just role my eyes and enter the history room. "Why are you always late Y/n! How many detentions do I have to give you until you stop doing this!" The teacher yelled at me as usual. I was about to just walk to my seat when a hand landed on my shoulder and the guy from earlier spoke. "It's not here fault. We were lost and she was helping us... We have this class to." The teacher looked at the boy and then back at me. "your lucky this time Y/n... Now go sit down so the new students can introduce themselves." I did what she said and pulled out my notebook, phone and earbuds as I walked to my seat. I didn't really care on who they were so I just put my earbuds in, put some music on, rested my head on my arms and close my eyes.

I was asleep until I felt a shake on my shoulder. I looked up to see the guy from earlier. "Do you need something" I ask while pulling one of my earbuds out. "Um class is over... I figured you would wanna be woken up before the next class starts" I just nod at him. "By the way I'm Cha Eunwoo by the way. I don't think you were paying attention during the introductions." he's right I wasn't. "Yeah..." I say. I looked up at the board to see it filled with notes. I cursed at myself mentally for sleeping through one of the classes I have been failing at. "Oh I wrote the notes in your notebook I figured you would might need them." He says, pointing at the notebook I pulled out earlier. "Thanks, but I can take care of myself..." After I said that I grab my stuff and leave

Eunwoo's Pov

Jeez what's with her... And why the hell is she still wearing a jacket? Its like fucking 100 degrees in this school. Whatever... "Hey Eunwoo hyung!" I look up to see Sanha. "Hey kid!" I say while ruffling his hair. "Who were you talkin to?" He asked. "Oh I was talkin to Y/n." I smiled at Sanha but his face saddened. "What's wrong Sanha?" He looked down and sighed. "Me and Y/n were friends since we were tiny little children. That was until someone had told Y/n I was just using her for her money... She just stopped talking to me... She never gave me a chance to explain that it wasn't true..." I could see Sanha on the verge of tears so I pulled him into a hug. "It's okay there was a misunderstanding I am sure we can fix it." I said trying to comfort him but he just shook his head at me. "We haven't talked since 4th grade Eunwoo... Were seniors now..." I grabbed his shoulders making him look at me. "Then I will fix it for you."

Time Skip: Lunch Time

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!" I kept calling her name even though she was ignoring me. "What!?" She snapped. Hehe got her... "Please will you eat lunch with me and my friends you look alone!" I said in a whiney tone. "Why? Its not like we know each other?" Jeez she's so stubborn. "Well we can get to know each other and maybe become friends!" She rolled her eyes. "Look I don't need friends, now get lost." I was not having it so I motioned for MJ hyung to come over which he did and grabbed Y/n's book and her phone while I grabbed Y/n and dragged her to our table. "What the hell! Put me the fuck down you asshole!" She squirmed around a lot but I had a firm grasp on her. "No you need friends so here we are!" I said placing her down at the table. "I told you I don't need nor want friends! Now lea-" I cute her off by shoving a spoon full of rice in her mouth. "Shut up and eat..." I laughed as I saw her face get all puffy. "I'm not hungry..." she said crossing her arms... cute... Wait what the hell?! I mentally slap myself.

All of a sudden the lunch room doors bursted open and a good looking guy came in holding a banquet of flowers and surrounded by a bunch of other guys. He was walking straight towards are table staring directly at Y/n... Everyone grew silent and looked at the scene that was about to play out. "Oh my god not another one..." Sanha sighed. I looked at him confused and Sanha just mouthed watch. So that's what I did. "Choi Y/n... I have liked you for a very long time and I figured it was the time to tell you... You are Very smart, kind, and beautiful. So Choi Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Everyone gasped. "H-Heeseung... I-I'm sorry... No" Y/n ran out of the cafeteria and I could see her slightly starting to cry a bit and I immediately went after her...