3

Y/n's Pov

"Why the hell you always late!" My dad slapped me. "You c-called me when school ended!" I kept backing up but I hit the wall. Shit... "Don't yell at me you little bitch!" My father grabbed me by the hair making me yelp and threw me on the bed. He tore off his belt and started to hit me with it. One of them hitting me right next to the eye causing me to scream loud. "Shut the fuck up!" My dad got away from me and exited my room, slamming my door shut. I curl up at the corner of my bed crying. I can't do this anymore. I want to leave this hell hole. I slowly get up and wipe my tears walking towards my dresser. I open the top drawer filled with my shirts, I dug to the bottom graving the razor blade. I take off my jacket and look at the recent marks I had put on my arm. I put the blade up to my wrist and dig it deeper than I usually do.

All of a sudden I hear my bedroom window slide open and Eunwoo comes inside dashing towards me. "Holy shit Y/n! What are you doing?!" Eunwoo throws the blade out f my hand and pulling me into a hug. "You shouldn't be here..." I whispered "I don't care now where is the first aid kit?" Eunwoo asks. I didn't say anything I just sat there looking out the window wondering how he found me. "In the hallway bathroom across from her door..." Soobin responded and left the room. Eunwoo was about to say something but didn't. "Bitch..." I said under my breath. "Who was that?" Eunwoo asked. "My asshole brother..." I pushed Eunwoo away from me and curled up in a ball and put my head in my knees. "What do you mean he's your brother!" Eunwoo suddenly got up and left the room.

"So what's up with you and your brother?" Eunwoo asked while applying ointment on the bottom of my eye. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Eunwoo said. "He hates me. Ever since my mother died. He hates me." I look back at my knees not wanting to meet his gaze. "Why would he hate you?" Eunwoo lifted my head a bit with his hands. "Because I'm the reasons she is dead..." He just shook his head. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault." Eunwoo said stroking my hair a bit. "Yes it was Eunwoo, If I wasn't stupid and played in the middle of the road and not even paying attention, my mom wouldn't have tried to fucking save me!" I didn't mean to yell at him but I couldn't keep my emotions in. Eunwoo quickly pulled me into a hug. "Its not your fault Y/n." Eunwoo grabbed the first aid kit packing it up and placing it on my bed side table. He then kicked the cover a little bit making me lay down. He cuddled close to me. "Please, tell me... Has your father always done that to you?" Eunwoo asked. "Not until my mom died..." Eunwoo grabbed the blanket pulling it up and over our bodies. "I'll leave when you fall asleep." Eunwoo said pulling me close again. "Okay" I said closing my eyes, falling asleep fast.