Chapter 33

Ally's POV:

Playlist is over and it's been an amazing experience.

I think I'm going to go back to California.

I'm going to have to tell Zoe. I'm sure she'll understand. I hope we can stay in touch because she really is one of my best friends. So are Joe and Caspar.

I'm going to tell all of them together today.

They don't know yet. I just don't know where I'm going to live. I think I'm going to buy my own house.

I'll still hang out with them of course but I think living alone is what I need.

After I get everyone into one room I tell them.

"Listen I've been thinking a lot lately and I hunk I'm moving back to California. I love you all like siblings but I think I'm ready to go back. Zoe, joe, and Caspar I hope we can keep in touch because I love you guys." I say.

"Well we'll miss you but we understand and we will defiantly keep in touch." Zoe says.

"Thanks boo." I say.

We all hug and then we go our separate ways.

The guys back home left yesterday. They don't know I'm coming back to California.

Once I get on the plane I text Connor telling him I'm coming back and that I need a ride. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

When he went home he made the video and uploaded it. Connor didn't tell them he was gay yet but he will soon. He also found a new house. He lives on his own now.

Once I lad I see my brother waiting for me. I get my luggage and head to his car.

"Hey Con. How ya holdin up?" I ask.

"It's weird not making a themed video. I like being able to come up with my own idea and my own theme. But I'm definitely going to miss it." He says.

"Ya I understand." I say.

"So do you want to go look for houses then tell them you're back?" He asks.

"Ya." I say.

"Can you help?" I ask him.

"Of course!" He says.

Once we have visited a few houses I finally decide on one.

I call the owners and they said I could move in within three days.

Until then I'm staying with Connor at his new place.

After that we drive to the O2L house and surprise all of them.

I'm glad I came back.

I just hope everything goes as planned.

--------------------------------
A/N

Hi there. Sorry it's kinda sucky. It's more of a filler chapter. More drama will happen soon I promise. Picture is Ally's new house.

Anyway hope you like the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren