Chapter 1: Portal... again!

Thea's POV.

I was watching the uglydolls again, I don't know how many times now since I have been simping to lou and I have watched his performance a lot of times now and now I can't stop myself, Crystalia came in and saw me watching Lou's performance for whatever many times, as she approaches me with the blank canvas she got for me "Creator? Your canvas is ready!" She said with a soft and kind smile, we have been bonding with each other lately and she was like my reflection like a twin sister but different, i nodded as i carry my blank canvas to my art studio and put it on the display, me, crystalia and jahzara was going to prepare for our shoot but the portal was behind us and saw it as well "uhh you guys?" I said to jahz and crystalia as I pointed to the portal, we don't know what is up to until we are about to suck ourselves in, we all got into the portal as we all blacked out.

After a few moments, I kinda woke up and saw some dolls they kinda surround us and kinda make a crowd, they are asking us questions and complimented us like:

"Who are these girls?"
"How did they get here?"
"Her clothes are so cute! I wish I had hers!"
"She was adorable!"
"Even the girl with the blue outfit!"

I woke up after i heard it, i saw some girl dolls and mostly the boys jahzara woke up as well but crystalia just woke up earlier and there was only a small crowd that crystalia had been surrounded by. I was kinda surprised they didn't know about hybrids... yet...

Anyways, i got up as some of the dolls looked at me in a surprised but very amazed expression because of how i look like, how i wear and even seeing me wearing my glasses, some we're liking it but a few just got in with a disgusted face because of me, wearing glasses as one of them got my glasses "What the- hey!" I shouted as I tried to get my glasses "Look new doll, this is the institute of perfection, you just don't need these... things" The girl doll said as she was about to destroy my glasses, crystalia just ran (AnD I MeAn NaRuTo RaN XD okay continue!), got the glasses back and return it to me, as a girl doll was shocked to her speed and return it "Hey! Why did you return it-" Before she was about to tell her to get it back, crystalia's eyes were shining red to the doll as she death glared at her, making her backed up for a bit, then her eyes are normal and turn to me "Are you alright thea?" She asked as she looked at me with a little worried look, I nodded as she smiled, then the scene began (And yes it was the Lou scene, i can't help myself QwQ) As the performance started (I'm lazy ok?! Qwq) I then walked close to the stage, as jahz and crystalia followed me there and went through the crowd until i was near to the stage saw lou performing, Then i noticed that he saw me and my friends "Wait!!" He shouted and the spotlight pointed at us, my heartbeat was a bit nerve-wracking as he went to us "Look at you, look at you, look at you... i ain't seen nothing like you before" He sang as he went to me, oh god i felt like i am heating, why world..! QoQ Crystalia then looked at me with a stern but worried face...? Crystalia said in her mind 'I don't think this is how you expect the creator.' She said as I was confused, but then they kinda called us pretty ugly, i knew that this was coming but i will pretend that i am mad as i was about to get him but jahzara stopped me, i nodded as i glared at lou 'Lou you baka, i am trying to save your ass..' As the song ended, jahzara and crystalia looked at Lou and crystalia nodded to me saying we can get to change or stay, so I have to stay where I stand... And yell...

"You know what? We aren't going ANYWHERE!!"

All the dolls gasped at the words I just said, including Mandy, the spy girls, and lou, but some dolls kinda smiled at what courage I have.

"Thea, what are you doing?!" Jahzara said as she was kinda panicked.
"Look jahz, we can't open the portal now because of our energy..."

"Uhhh... come again?" Lou said as he was confused.

I and Crystalia look at each other and I look back to lou
"We are from a different universe, we could at least try to stay in this institute because of our magic, if you can't believe us then we're gonna prove you wrong!"

There is silence for a few moments until Lou and the dolls burst into laughter at what the heck did they just heard, of course, they didn't believe in magic or magic that didn't exist here, and didn't know hybrids or creatures... yet...
Noone's POV

Thea was determined that they will believe that magic exists in each universe, including uglydolls. She will reveal her power soon but in the meantime, Crystalia walks up to her creator and whispers "Creator you know that you are from the real world since of course, you're in charge? A.k.a the big world?" But then Lou stopped laughing as well as the other dolls, the three girls we're confused why did they stop laughing, Lou had a concerned face after what he had heard, oh no he heard them "W-wait ha... The big world? Ahem.. uhhh" "It's crystalia... Melyssa crystalia.." She said as she put her hands to her hips
"Ahem.. well Crystalia, you're saying that your, "Creator" Is from the big world?" He said, trying to hear it right "Yes sir," She said with a TikTok related or a song related word, I kinda smiled and quietly giggled, "I'm sorry but I don't believe there is a doll is from the big world, look there ugly, only pretty dolls will run the gauntlet, rules are rules." He said with a smirk, but Thea smirks and crosses her arms saying "what rules..?" The dolls muttered as Lou didn't know what to say until the robots came with a rule book "Did someone say rules? It says right here in section 4-" But lou closed the book and said" You know what? Stay here!"
"Really?" Thea and crystalia said at the same time "Yes! What kind of amazing benevolent leader would I be, if I deny fellow dolls a chance to fulfill their dreams, mandy? Show our special guests their quarters, may I suggest the... Comfortable suite" He said with a smirk again "Hmm... i guess i'm fine with it" And the three girls were going with mandy but lou then signals Thea to come over, Thea nodded as Crystalia notice, Thea signal to crystalia to go ahead and she did, Thea went to Lou And lou had a to threat to Thea "I don't believe that you're from the big world or maybe the universes but i will let you go, for now, enjoy this moment... because it won't get things better than this..." Lou said as his voice we're lower... Thea then move his hand out of her face and said: "I may look like this but that doesn't mean i have to change, i like the way i am, But let me say this one thing..."

"We are different, and we are proud to be who we are.."

"Remember that..."