Chapter 2: Staying there

Noone's POV

Thea, Jahzara, and Crystalia then follow Mandy to their suite just to stay for only a few days, of course, because of their important business like being a Youtuber or a vlogger, but what the dolls don't know is that Thea is from the real world (A.K.A Our world) Known she was a creator, Crystalia was talking to Thea and Jahzara was listening to the conversation, Mandy looked over and kinda smiled "You all seems to be very close" She said, Thea and crystalia smiled at her and each other "We are VERY close!" They said but then mandy just bumped into a tree, Thea notice and knew what's going on as she sighed quietly about it as they follow mandy again, once they got to their suite, it was a cozy and cute cottage, Thea was amazed of how he got that but She didn't remember there is a cute cottage here in the movie but oh well, "This will be your comfortable suite, your home away from home." Mandy said as she kinda smiled "We are staying there! I love it!" Thea and Crystalia said at the same time as the three girls then went inside the cottage. They look so amazed and in awe for a moment "This is so cozy here!" Crystalia said as she looked around with amazement "Hey I know you love it and all but... your names?" Mandy said as the three mentioned it "Oh, I'm thea, the two other girls we're Crystalia and jahzara" Thea said as she introduced herself, Mandy questioned that they are sure they only be here for only a few days or so just to get them back home, all the three girls just do nods or maybe yes' "Yeah, and that's the truth." Thea said as she felt confident "You do know that lou will make it so hard for you" Mandy said as she was sure for us to handle "Oh well I'd say BRING IT ON!" I said And crystalia kinda giggled as her hand reached to the back of her head. "He means well of course... though he may be a bit judgemental." Mandy said as Crystalia looked at her with an obvious face "Ya think?" "Still! Without his constructive criticisms, none of us will make it out of here. So stay on his good side" Until mandy was about to get out of the house but she got bumped into the wall.

Thea's POV.
"Ow!" that's when I heard Mandy when she had to get out of the cottage. I went to mandy as I help her get up "are you alright mandy?" I asked as I was helping out "Yes... I'm fine. Thank you." Mandy said but Crystalia picked up mandy's glasses then looked at mandy "Is... this yours?" She said, I looked over and saw mandy's glasses. I grabbed the glasses and give them to mandy "Thank you... but... Please don't tell anyone. Especially to lou.." Said mandy and frowned "You're not the only one who's wearing glasses.." I said, made mandy confused. I got my glasses and wears them, Mandy noticed and shook "I was wearing them as well." "But why did you take them off? Aren't your vision is blurry?" Mandy asked me. "I was near-sighted, that's why I can blend in, plus I can see things sometimes when it's close to me," I said and after a few seconds of silence, mandy left the cottage and went back to her suite. But I kinda forgot to give her something! But oh well, I guess tomorrow... or maybe now! I started to get eye contact case and ran outside, Crystalia was confused seeing me ran outside but she shrugs it off and does something. I got back for a few moments, so god damn tired. And went back to the bedroom, I need some renovations.

Meanwhile...

Lou's POV

Huh... those dolls look.. Very strange, all three of them. I was thinking lately of those three girls, the ones are normal and the Purple-haired girl is... ugh hideous... I was drinking my cup of coffee as I have to find information about those three girls, sadly I can't find the files from them so I have to make another plan...

"Mandy! Please come to my office! I want to speak with you!" I yelled, I was waiting for Mandy to come but before that.c I looked to a... feather quilt-like pen that she dropped... I wonder why.

-Flashback...-

After she said that I shook about what she just said about her looks. That girl... That girl Thea was interesting... "Hey, crystalia? Can you try to find a way out somehow?" I heard her asking her... friend... "Of course creator." I sighed to think that this doll is controlling her. I looked down to see a pen, I picked it up and was confused about how the look so different...

End of flashback...

This pen belonged to the girl... Thea... Such a unique name... I need to have a plan to keep that hideous doll away from Thea because... Is she out of her mind?! She is ugly! I notice the door is opened as mandy came inside. "Is there something you need lou?" She asked "Yes... I need you to tell the spy girls to look out on those three new dolls... could you?" "Oh.. of course.." She then left and closed the door and I was trying out the pen she dropped...

Mandy's POV (Again...)

Oh dear.. Lou wants me to tell the spy girls about the new dolls. This might be a bit odd... I went to find kitty, Leader of the spy girls. Of course, she is trying to find and steal Lydia's or Tuesday's jewelry or makeup again. I went to find the kitty and saw the door open, I went inside and saw the kitty trying to steal Lydia's jewelry. I knew it. "Hey, kitty?" "Oh! Erm.. don't you dare tell Lydia about this, got it?" "Ok ok, Anyways. Lou has a mission for you three. You girls are going to spy on those three new dolls tonight. He needs some information about it." I said, Kitty then said yes and continue to find some jewelry from Lydia. I walked out of the room... Thank you thea for giving me eye contact...

A few moments earlier...

"Hey, mandy!!" I then turn to see that thea was there running up to me, she heavily breathed and stand back up "Thea...? Why are you-" "I want to give you something... don't tell any doll about this! Especially to lou... okay?" She said as I nodded, She got something out of her pocket and it was a case "This one was a contact lens... keep it but don't tell anyone, and wear it... I promise you!" She said as she smiled, I kinda smiled and got the case and she ran away. Odd... but when I wear the contact lenses on my eyes... I...Can see! But she said I can't tell anyone about it so I will keep my mouth shut.

I would try to tell lou about it but I won't let him know I wasn't perfect so I shut it for a while. I hope she will be alright

-end-

(Note: I'm sorry if I can't be online sometimes and posting because of school but now that is summer I can make my books especially this one, if you guys don't know what are my characters I will just post it in my oc info remake so bye!!)