Chapter 8-THAT'S MY FOOD ATU-CHAN!

With the game with Daiki finishing with the score of 6-15 with Yuki winning, it was time to move onto the next match.

Your PoV

Alright two games down, three left. Alright you got this! You just gotta verse this gigantic purple titan who could easily crush you in a literal sense if he wanted to....

.....

Is it to late to back out?

Atsushi's PoV

Hmm I wonder if there are any seconds in the cafeteria? I guess I'll find out after I finish this game. I mean it can't be that hard. She looks like a nervous wreck over there. She can't possibly beat me.

No one's PoV

With Atsushi's confident thoughts immediately disappearing after he stepped onto the court. Feeling the aura coming out of her just by her standing there. With that, Atsushi started to develop doubts about how the game was gonna turn out.

Unfortunately the doubts Atsushi had were correct as the scores have finished with a score of 5-15 with Yuki winning again.

Though it didn't seem to affect him to much as he immediately went for the random bento box that was left on the bench.

"HEY! THAT'S MY BENTO BOX!" Yuki screamed as she quickly took the bento box out of his hands before he could start eating.

"Eh? But it looks really good Yuki-chan. Can I eat it?"

"Hmm only if you tell me your name. I mean I did end up beating you."

"Murasakibara Atsushi."

"Alright then. Here." Yuki said giving him the bento box.

When Atsushi took the first bite all he could think about was how good he thought it tasted.

"Hey Yuki-chan, did you make this?"

"Hmm yeah I did."

"Marry me."

"waItT WHAT!?"

Aoimine's PoV

"Marry me."

"waItT WHAT!?"

After hearing those words come out of Atsushi's mouth, I couldn't help but feel like a knife had just stabbed my heart. It was like it had broken into a million of pieces. Though I could tell it wasn't just me that was feeling it. All of the others had a similar pained expression as me.

Why does my heart feel so broken?