Chapter 3-Aoimine Daiki

Following Sat-chan around the school not minding the different stares I was getting along the way. Sat-chan then let's out a loud scream to a boy that just came out of a classroom.

"DAI-KUN!!! Over here!"

The boy with the short blue hair then turns around and smiles and waves at us. Once he arrives in front of us Sat-chan and him then start talking.

"Hello Satsuki. Whose the pretty girl beside you?"

"Oh do you not recognise her? That's surprising. Anyways this is Katayama Yuki. Yuki-chan!"

After hearing my name the said boy's eyes widen. His jaw slightly open. I let out a small chuckle and introduce myself.

"Hello, my name is Katayama Yuki. Class 1-B. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

I say brightly. A small tint of pink soon crosses over his cheeks. His eyes averting my own.

"Umm...uhh...h-hello. M-my name i-is umm Aoimine Daiki. Class 1-D. Part of the first string in the basketball club. It's nice to meet you!"

Your PoV

After the dude's cute introduction Sat-chan remembered that she offered to help the teacher do something so now I'm walking down the hallways with Aoimine. He still seemed really flustered from the introduction, so it was just really silent....and I hated it. So, I tried to have a conversation with him to break the silence.

"So, Aoimine, I heard that your in the first string of the basketball club?" As soon as I asked that question it seemed to get rid of the awkwardness between us. His eyes seemed to light up as well. He must really love basketball.

"Oh yeah, I am!"

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Definitely! The thrill of getting the perfect shot into the hoop is an amazing feeling! Don't you get that feeling to Katayama?"

"Yep! I totally agree! Also, just call me Yuki." When I said that, it seemed to have made the boy really embarrassed as his face flushed a deep red colour.

"Really? Is that really ok?" He asked unsure of my answer.

"Of course, we're friends now right?"

Aoimine's PoV

"Of course, we're friends now right?" When she asked that question it seemed that my heart was beating at a faster rate and my face felt much more hotter.

"F-f-fine if I call you by your first name then you can call me Daiki!"

"Really?! Then I'll call you Dai-chan!" She told me with that precious smile of hers. That smile could make my day just by looking at it.

Soon we were laughing and talking with each other until we reached the cafeteria. To be honest I didn't want this moment to end.

When we finally reached the cafeteria all I could think about was her cute laugh and beautiful smile.

Katayama Yuki, what are you doing to me?