Meeting Jesse

"Quinn? Are you ready to go yet?" Eddie yelled as I was in the bathroom getting ready to go to the Ink and Paint club for the case.

"Yes! One second Eddie!"

After hearing the lock undo he was standing by the door in his usual attire. I wanted to fit in more though since it is a club.

"Okay I'm ready let's go." I said and as he opened the door for me. I wore a black dress with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline. I put a pedi coat underneath so it fluffed out a little bit.

( Dress pictured above. feel free to imagine something else. I just felt that it fits her personality... and I like it)

"You look great, but are you trying to dress fancy for this Jesse Rabbit, didn't know you had a thing for rabbits?" He teased her with a small smirk on his face.

That made her blush profusely. She really wasn't trying to, but it did seem like that.

"No of course not! I just wanted to look nice."

"Okay, okay let's go." Eddie says believing her as she really never has gone looking for boys.

~At the entrance to the club~

"Got the password?" A gorilla asked after Eddie knocked on the door. I smiled at him from behind Eddie.

"Walt sent me."

The hatch slides open and after a moments delay the door slowly creaks open. Behind the door hulks the massive body of a gorilla in a suit

"Nice monkey suit." My brother spoke, I had to hold my laugh, that was rude but funny.

"Wise Ass!" The gorilla replied and moved out of the way.

We walk down a short corridor towards a door and I  can hear the sound of a piano playing. As My brother opens the door I go up on my top toes to see past him since I'm so short even with the heels.  On a stage opposite Donald and Daffy Duck are playing a dueling pianos making me smile happily, they really are entertaining. I look around and there are numerous people seated round small tables and being served by toon penguins from Mary Poppins. At the bar an octopus is serving several customers at once. I look around in awe at the place, it was amazing! I didn't notice as Eddie grabbed my arm and led us to a table.

But we were stopped by a woman squirting ink out of a pen onto Eddie. My eyes widened, Eddie control of his temper is practically non existent.

"Ha, ha, ha!" The woman laughed while my brother stared at him incredulously.

"You think that's funny?"

"It's a panic!"

" You won't think it's funny when I stick that pen up your nose!" I debate on stepping in but my brother knows when to stop... I hope.

"Now calm down, will ya. Look, the stains gone. It's disappearing ink. No hard feelings I hope? Look, I'm..."

"I know who you are. Elizabeth Acme. The woman that owns Toontown. The Gag Queen."

Ohhhhhh so that's who she is. I should have guessed.

"If it's Acme, it's gasser! Put it there pal."

She holds out her hand for my brother to shake but she used a hand buzzer pissing off my brother even more.

"The hand buzzer! Still our biggest seller! Ha, ha, ha."

Totally unamused my brother continues to take me to a table while I watch the show. We sit down and a penguin comes up to take our orders.