Chapter 9

"Sure, Himari."

Oh God.

"Miyamu-"

"And Y/L will come too." he said and started packing his things.

"Ugh...why does she have to come?" Himari complained.

"Because she's my girlfriend."

Time skip to Himari's house

"See you tomorrow." Miyamura said and we were about to leave when she took him by his wrist.

Girl? Get your dirty hands off of Miyamura.

"You can stay for a cup of tea if you want!"

"No thanks. Let's go, Y/L."

Himari's face after Miyamura said that was priceless.

*Timeskip*

it's been a few months since Miyamura and I started dating and everything's been going really good.

He's always sweet and gentle, cares about me and is overall the perfect guy.

One day, we were walking around the town when something came to my mind..

In less than a year, me and Miyamura will be graduating. Will we still be together after that? I want to be with him forever because he makes me the happiest I've ever been.

"Miyamura, will we be together forever?" I asked.

"Hm? Of course."

I sure hope so...

*Few minutes later*

"I'm home!" I called out in case my Mom came back from work early.

"Oh hello Miyamura! How are you doing?" Mom came out from the living room.

I introduced her to Miyamura just a week ago and she already loves him.

"Hello M/L! I'm doing great what about you?" 

(M/L= mom's last name)

"I'm great, dear. thank you for asking. I'll go prepare some food for you guys!"

We went to my room and laid down on the bed. it's summer, we didn't have to do homework so we were bored to death...

"Hey, look at that cute dog!" Miyamura said as he got up and went to the window.

"Hm?" I quickly followed him. "Aww! So cute!"

"You're beautiful." He said out of nowhere.

"Huh-" But I was interrupted by his lips on mine.

His kisses were gentle and sweet as always but this time something was different, between kisses he softly bit my lip.

He then started kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot which made me moan.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

(I'M SORRYHSJSJS IDK WHAT THIS IS)

But we were interrupted again...

"Guys! I cut down some fruit, here!" Mom said as she came in my room and put the plate full of fruit down on the table.

Fortunately, we heard her footsteps so we had time to get off of each other.

"Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes!" And with that she left my room.

"You're a tease." I mumbled and went to the kitchen but I could hear Miyamura giggle.

*After dinner*

"Hey, Miyamura. What's your goal in life?" I was really curious since I didn't know much about him.

"Hm? My goal? Become a teacher maybe." he replied. "I don't want any other kid to go through the same childhood as me."

Aw....

"What about you?"

"Me? I've never really thought about it, you know? I've still got a few years-"

We were talking about our future careers but next thing I know, Miyamura fainted.

"Miyamura?!"

A/N: Hellooooooo thank you for reading. I changed the book name to "forever" it used to be "Mine." sorry if there are any mistakes. love uu

btw sorry. this is rlly cringy 🥲💕