sky high pt 2

Read part one before

My POV:

So our plane landed about forty minutes ago in New York and we are still waiting for our bags.

"Ok I'm getting pissed off! Where the fuck are our bags?!", she says as her head lays on my shoulder.

I chuckle at her annoyance of the airport. I lay my head to the side, so that my head was on hers.

It was a warm feeling.

We hadn't been able to be this close in a while, because of Rachel and jack.  Stupid motherfuckers! When Rachel found out about me and Anna's big trip, she wanted to include herself in everything. I didn't and still don't want her here and I know that's mean because she's my girlfriend but still....

I just didn't want to deal with her bitchiness during the whole trip. And I knew that me and Rachel weren't going to be a forever thing. I just knew.

So last night, as I was picking up my suitcases for the trip, she came to my apartment and came in my room.

She said, "so what if you skip the month trip to New York and go on a two month trip to Hawaii with me?"

I literally had no hesitation to tell her no. I didn't want to be that close to her for two months.

"No I don't want to go with you. I'm going to New York", i said as I zipped up my last suitcase and walked in the kitchen.

She followed.

"Well then we can ho to New York bae. It's up to you", she offers and I get a capris in from my fridge

"No I'm going with Anna! I want to go with Anna", i said as I sat on the bar

"You should want to spend more time with me then her!", she argues

"IM WITH YOU ALL THE DAMN TIME! it's exhausting! Anna is my best friend and we've been saving for this trip for a while so please stop!", i argue as my voice raises

"WHY? ARE YOU FUCKING HER AGAIN? HMM?!", she screamed in my face

"I told you many times that me and Anna have never happened while me and you were together. Never! And no I'm not fucking her agian", i argued to the bitchy woman

I got up and threw my juice away and stood near her.

It seemed that no anger left her

"You probably did fuck that whore in our bed", she said pointing towards my bedroom

"THATS ENOUGH! I TRIED TO CONTROL MY ANGER AROUND YOU BUT I CANT IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS! And for one that is MY bed that is in MY bedroom. NOT YOURS! and second, DONT YOU EVER, AND I MEAN EVER, CALL ANNA A WHORE! So leave! WE ARE DONE! I'm tired of your toxic bullshit! Leave now or I'll personally throw your ass out", i scream as she looks so.... I don't know the word.

She finally walks out as I take a calming breath.

God she is a crazy bitch

Either way, regardless of me breaking up with her last night, I'm not telling Anna. It'll bring a ruin in our trip.

But now I'm no longer claimed, standing in a baggage claim lobby with a girl whose dreams were as beautiful as her.

So how will this month go?