acechick_ace

sarah: ok i feel so bad right now i didnt do acechick_ace's dare so here it is!! (sorry if this is quick because i have another dare to right!!)

Sebastian: it's ok that happends sometimes

Ceil: what is the dare this time

sarah: (trys to contian laugh but doesn't succed) hahahahaha!!!! y-you both have to read as many sebaceil fanfics as you can in a day with out skipping parts also including "m" rated ones and she says not for you to kill her sebastian and you shall do as you are told!!!

Sebastian: but we do not have a contract??? 

Ceil: i order you not to kill any of sarah-chan's readers 

Sebastian: *bows* yes..my lord

grell: I LOVE THOSE FANFICS!!!!!

undertaker: hehehe.....

Grell: my favourite sebaceil fanfic's are the REALLY dirty ones......

undertaker: hehehe

Tanaka (chibi): ho ho ho 

Mey-rin: *blushes* 

Sarah: ok your sebaceil fanfic dare starts in 5......4........3......2......1......GO!!!!

~~'~~~~~~~~24 hours later~~~~~~~~

Sarah ok guys how many sebaceil fanfics did you guys read????

Sebastian: 123 because im a demon remember but i must say some of these are quite intersesting and.......graphic.....

Ceil: *quitely says 46 and runs out of the room and go's into the bathroom in shame because he can't see how good they are together*

Sarah: ok see y-

Grell: WAIT I HAVEN"T SAID MINE YET!!!!! 

sarah: what...WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT INTERUPTING ME GRELL!!!!

grell: *gulps* n-not to 

sarah exactly!! anyway see you guys next chapter plus i dont think you guys want to know how many sebaceil fanfics he has!!! bye see you guys next time!!!