Fangurlxanime~~

You_Jelly_Bro: hey-y guys sorry for not many updates at all for my other book or this one!! any who SEBASTIAN!!!!!!! 

Sebastian: yes what is it that you need this time? 

You_Jelly_Bro: there seems to be a dare for you and you have to choose between to other people!!

Sebastian: i'm afraid to ask? *sigh* what is the dare?

You_Jelly_Bro: o-ok *holds in laughter* this dare is from Fangurlxanime and this fabulous dare says that you either get stuck in a closet with claude or grell for 24 HOURS!!!!! ps she also says please dont hate me sebastian.

Sebastian: ok well first of all Miss Fangurlxanime i shall not hate such a beautiful person such as yourself over this a-

Grell: ohhh~~~~ bassy please choose me!! *makes kiss-y faces* 

Claude: like im gonna get into a closet with that hunk- i mean crow demon..........

You_Jelly_Bro & Ceil: hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Claude's called sebastian hunky!!! 

Claude: * walks over to me and ceil with a dath glare* 

Sebastian: *drags claude by the shoulder into the closet*

grell crys in the corner because sebby didn't choose him

~mini convo between sebby and claude in closet~

Claude: why the hell did you choose me?

sebby: because if i was to stay in a closet for 24 hours with grell i would have killed the red head but You_Jelly_Bro made me promise not to.

claude: -__- seems legit

~mini convo over 24 hours later~

You_Jelly_Bro: sooo bro how did the closet go?

Sebby: i would rather eat ceils soul then do that again!!

You_Jelly_Bro: o-ok umm anywho anymore dares or truths would be awesome!!!!! so comment vote or PM (privite message if you dont want peeps to know before hand) so see you next time on the walking dead!!......not really but yea...

me,sebby,claude,ceil,grell: goodbye mina~san!

Mina~san means everyone!!