THAT_ONE_DIPPER_LOVER garlic??

Sarah: hey guys welcome back!!!

Alois: FINALLY!

Ceil: shut up Alios!!!

both huffs in annoyance

Sarah: ok since I know that alois is angry I guess some of you guys are to im very sorry but here I am now yay!! and im gonna write up this dare from THAT_ONE_DIPPER_LOVER and this dare is for! *drum roll* Sebastian!!

Sebastian: you called sarah?

sarah: hey Sebastian do like garlic?

Sebastian: *with a worried look* kind of why? *wishes that he didn't ask but had to anyway*

Sarah: hey lizze did you want to tell him??

Elizabeth: YAY YUSS PLEASE *clears throat* Sebastian you have been dared to try garlic *giggles* butter on toast!

Ceil: I have never seen him eat toast...*mumbles to himself*

Grell: but-but garlic will make his breath taste bad! *pouts*

Sarah: I doubt Sebastian is even going to kiss you why not latch yourself onto claude?

alois: NO HE IS MINE

sarah: all of the homo?

alois: half and half

Claude: *stern look on face but is crying on the inside*

sarah: anyway lets prepare the garlic butter and toast! lizze wanna help?

Lizze: YUSS

~~~time skip with making of the garlic butter and many poor burnt toast because Elizabeth cant use toaster!~~~~~~~~

Sarah: ok! we are now Done!

lizze: *covered in burnt toast* y-yes..

Sebastian: *picks up the toast sniffs it in disgust* *sighs* well here it goes...

Ceil: so? how does it taste??

Sebastian: well to be honest I really don't have taste buds because I am a demon but I think it would taste nice would you like some bocchan?

Ceil: yes I would like to try it*picks up another piece and bites into it* hmm not bad but I could really go for some chocolate cake right now...

Sarah: you could ALWAYS go for chocolate cake! ok thank you THAT_ONE_DIPPER_LOVER and please comment down below or even inbox me if you would like to keep it a secret but yuss comment to keep this book alive!! sarah out.