With You

Gone

Chapter 7

Lucy POV

I woke up with my limbs tangled between Natsu's, and my face centimeters way from his. This is what I needed. Something I felt missing from my life, was here. In front of me.

I lived in a chaotic and lonely place, with memory gaps. Sting and Rouge has been overprotective of me and they know my goal. To recover my memories. But they said it was a low chance to regain them, and I trusted them because of the friendship we built over the years. Looking at Natsu, I felt that we knew each other from somewhere. Somehow.

Snapping out if my thoughts, I untangled from Natsu's legs and arms to freshen up in the restroom.

I jogged out of the hotel to buy some eggs and toast for breakfast since I sure he will be hungry when he wakes up. If he wakes up in time.

When I came back, I saw Natsu still dead.... sleeping. Walking out of the bathroom, I got a cup or water and splash it on Natsu's sleeping body.

"Argh! Wah! Where is the fire?", screamed Natsu.

"Hahaha! Go wash up we have to meet they others soon. I will make us breakfast while you are at it." I said clutching my hungry stomach, while walking and laughing towards the small kitchen.

I quickly toasted the bread and made omelets for the two of us. "NATSUUU~ The food is done! Let's eat!", I said, well, yelled.

"Coming, you don't have to tell that loud. I am not deaf, plus I bet the world...No. The whole universe could hear that."

"Gezz. It wasn't even that loud."

"Stop pouting, you are not even cute."

I stumbled back a little, and there, arrows pierced my heart. Why? Why am I feeling like this. Stop heart. Stop. "Just eat your food, I am never cooking for you ever again. Humf."

"Oii~ Lucy!!! This is good. You should have a restaurant!"

"Really? Well too bad, I'm never cooking for you again."

"But Lucy. It tastes sooooo good" Natsu replied, and continued to eat quickly.

Shaking my head, we then sat in silence till our plates were empty.

"Natsu we should go meet the rest. They are probably worried sick."

"Haha. Gray! Worried? I highly doubt that. He doesn't care for me much", sighing,"especially now, because of you."

"What about me?"

"Nothing, Lucy~a. Don't worry about it. Let's go meet them"

After collecting our possessions, we left. But, I'm worried. What did Natsu mean because of me?

No. Lucy stop thinking that way. Everything is okay. It was a slip of the tongue right?

"Oi, Lucy. Stop hitting your head, or I might have to carry you to the hospital."

"Ya! We are late!" I said trying to gather my belongings. " Hurry up Natsu!"

"Wait. What are we late for?"

"Rouge and Sting told me to up with them at 8 at the square, whenever we split up. So get your booty moving" I said and kicked his butt.

"Why do we have to meet them. We can just go by ourselves." Natsu grumbled back.

"What was that Natsu! We already late! I need to meet them, it's 9 already. They are going to kill me. And take away my precious cookie stash."

" Really Luce. Cookies. It not that important."

" Yes they are, hurry up. We have to still do the mission and find clues."

"Yeah."

The sun was brightly shining as we exited the hotel. And I start stretching my arms, accidentally hititng someone's face"

"Opps" I said laughing. As I turned to look at them smiling brightly.

" You guys found me!"

•••••••••••••••
[Author's note]
Honestly I don't understand how I still get views, comments, and likes. I don't deserve this. I've been through some things and have actually touched any writing straying away from it. And I'm sorry for those who have been waiting for my writing or an update on this book. I'm truly sorry.
But putting that aside, I'll might upload my drafts or chapters. I don't know if I'll continue on with this book since there are new problems that arised and I haven't found a way to solve them yet.
But know that I am thankful for your support and thank you for staying this long with me.

Hopeful I'll upload one a week, but not promises. ❤️