Chapter 3

Once me and Ashton came home I found Katie laying on the floor looking so pale.

"Katie?" I said as I ran to the floor.

"ASHTON CALL 911"i yelled

Katie didn't breathe very well and of course I'm getting scared.

^ if you forgot remember that Katie has cancer just a reminder

We're off to the to the hospital.

I've never cried or gotten THIS scared in my life.

~*~

The doctor is trying to make Katie breathe well and things aren't going so good. Katie's turned purple and red a couple of times and I'm just getting even more terrified.

"Shh alexa everything will be alright" Ashton said

I just cried more.

~*~

The doctor came and kneeled down to me since I was on the floor with my head down.

"Alexa Espinosa?"

I looked up to find him with a sad face.

"We've done everything we can to keep her breathing but but ...." He trailed off

I started to cry again. My best friend gone. Ashton held me in his arms while crying.

~*~
I was at home thinking all the good times that Katie and I use to have fun like at the beach everywhere. She was my best friend. Please let it be a night mare.

Everyone but me went to the funeral. I know it's bad that if I don't go I'm not a true friend, look, I lost hayes twice I lost my best friend what else do I want to be counting on? Nothing. I wish Katie didn't have cancer she was the only person who understand about boys, break ups , long distance relationship like all of those stuff she's like 3 years older than me. She's been experience. I haven't and I need her here. She was with me when hayes and I broke up. She was with me when I found out my dad was in the army but he died when I was barley a new born. She was with me in all bad situations she didn't need to die, she didn't need cancer.

I heard a knock on the door hoping it'll be Ashton. But I was wrong, it was Hayes Nostrils Grier

"Hey I heard about Katie" he said

I didn't want to speak, not with him.

*Hours later*

They have finally came back and Ashton first saw hayes and I he immediately went over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Alex" He smiled

"Who's that" he asked

"That's Hayes, he's an old friend." I explained

He looked unsure but I can tell he was happy I was alright and k was his.