DUN DUN DUN!!!

as all the groups split up, each one heads off in a different direction. group 1 heads off towards the more rural areas, group 2 towards the small village nearby, group 3 goes towards any schools and hospitals to keep guard and group 4 goes directly into the city.

as the members of group 4 start making their way, they hear noise through their earpieces. it's from group 3:

"ATTENTION ALL GROUPS! ATTENTION ALL GROUPS! WE HAVE LOCATED NAGISA AND HE IS TERRORISING CITIZENS AROUND THE SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL AREAS. WE NEED BACKUP IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

That was all the convincing group 4 needed as they all rushed over the join the other groups. the scene they were met with was, beyond horrifying.

full of rubble and ash, was torn down buildings and a mesh of corpses they were too late to save. nagisa had done all this?!?!

"so, where is he??!!" hagakure shouts from group 2.

"uhh... we don't know. he was just here and now he's disappeared!" takuya stammers, full of adrenaline.

suddenly nagisa smashes down into the ground from the sky, creating a massive boom and literally blowing UA and 3-E away.

as midoriya regains composure, he looks over at nagisa and is frozen in fear.

"what... the... fuck."

he knew it. he just knew it. he knew he'd recognised those eyes from somewhere. those sinister, disturbing red eyes that are full of hate and horror.

behind nagisa, is shigaraki, who takes his hand off his face to reveal the same blood red eyes that nagisa was possessing.

nagisa was possessed

nagisa was possessed. he knew it. he knew it wasn't like nagisa to completely go ape shit on midoriya out of nowhere, to suddenly acquire super strength when he was classed as quirkless just months before! he had been infected by the parasite that was shigaraki, and if he thought that that was gonna continue, he'd have to think again.

midoriya was filled with rage, rage that nagisa had been left in this state for so long and nobody had reached out to help him, rather they just sent him away to be somebody else's problem. is this what his brother kenji had been talking about when he told midoriya someone was after him? speaking of which? WHERE IS KENJI?! that unreliable bitch seems to have disappeared right when we needed him most.

OH SHIT. midoriya remembered the fact that quirkless individuals are genetically more vulnerable to mind control than non quirkless individuals. did nobody else know this!?! it made midoriya shudder to think that he could be just as susceptible to this type of shit and wondered if he'd ever been possessed in the past as a side affect is loss of memory, so if he had been, he never would've known. who knew the emotional turmoil nagisa was suffering from?! it's not like he could TELL US!!!

"you..."

shigaraki smirks. "miss me, izuku?"

"you leave him alone now. you are sick."

shigaraki laughs condescendingly. "you and your hero complex." *tut tut tut* "you seriously think you and your pathetic little friends here have ANY sort of power even remotely matchable to mine to defeat me??? what a load of shit. you all make me laugh."

"BURN IN HELL!" todoroki screams, zooming towards him and hurling ice.

shigaraki blocks the ice, smashing it as it comes into contact with his body. and grabs todoroki before he has a second to jump away, snapping his arm.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" todoroki howls in unimaginable pain as he's discarded to the floor like a bag of useless trash.

the students all gasp and gulp, all shocked and disturbed by the pure intensity and strength of this guy and what he can do.

"anybody else wanna try? COME ON! I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!" shigaraki snarls, saliva dripping from his disgusting mouth.

ryouma dashes towards nagisa and shigaraki, his body creating several extra limbs in order to increase his power as he does so.

"go on my boy, this ones yours." shigaraki says as he shoves nagisa towards ryouma. nagisa then rips out each one of ryoumas extra limbs within seconds, punching him and kicking them with them before catapulting him into the ground.

"holy shit!" a teenage civilian says, bringing his phone out to record the event while laughing

"little bastard." kacchan mutters to himself when he goes over to the teenager and smashes his phone.

every student from every group tries to have their chance at defeating the deadly duo, but each are shot down within seconds and left harrowing in pain. nagisa is just too strong, the look in his red eyes as he wounds people he once saw as classmates is just too horrendous to look at.

one by one all the heroes drop like flies, and it seems that there's not much hope in sight

shigaraki has no mercy. so if they wanna have any chance of defeating him, the students need to plan out their attacks wisely.

"ok guys," ryuunosuke starts "i know you're tired. and hurt. some of us too much to go on. but i know some of you have some strength left in your hearts. so please, we need any help we can in order to defeat this son of a bitch and save nagisa. are you with me?"

"YEAH!" the all say wirh determined looks on their battered and bruised faces.

"ok. i think one of us should be used to distract shigaraki." asui offers.

"and whilst shigaraki is distracted, another one has to trap nagisa and break him out of his 'curse'". yaoyorozu adds.

"yes, great ideas guys. now, does anyone have quirks that would be best suited for keeping shigaraki distracted for long enough?" tomohito asks.

there's a silence for a while...

"uh... i do." taisei says hesitantly.

the group turns towards him.

"so do i." sumire says confidently. "i believe that if we both utilise our quirks correctly we can put shigaraki off for just enough time needed for nagisa to be trapped.

"ok, so who will trap him?"

kirara raises her hand abruptly.

"i will. i know a way to trap nagisa in a nightmare and get him to do whatever i command. it might be cruel, but trust me it'll work to break the curse."

"alright then, so it's settled." midoriya says. the groups all turn towards shigaraki, who's watching them and waiting for their next move eagerly with an evil grin plastered across his face.

"right, let's destroy this son of a bitch."