My Birthday Party

Hello jiejie and gege!

My name is Suo'er and I am turning 7 years old today! YES, you heard it right! Today is my birthday! Also, today, I celebrate my 2 years together with my loving, caring, handsome, and the best daddies in the whole world! Long time ago September 5 was my worst day, but it changed when my daddies came into my life! I am so blessed and very happy to be with them even though most of the time they are busy with their own schedules, but they make sure that someone will accompany me or sometimes I also go to their company or filming!

"Suo'er! Where's your daddy? Tell him to buy these ingredients now" that is my Dada Xiao Zhan! Right now, he's busy in the kitchen cooking my favorite dishes. I want to help him, but he told me that I dont need to bother because it is dangerous for a child like me but I am not a child anymore.

" Daddy!!!" I went to their bedroom to disturb my daddy that is now playing his favorite game. Dont try to ask me why he didn't help Dada because Im telling you ITS NOT A GREAT IDEA.

"Dont worry Suo'er I heard what your Dada said" he caresses my hair as he turned off the television and cleaned up everything before he goes to Dada.

That is my cool Daddy Wang Yibo, a lot of people said he's cold but I dont think so. He's one of the purest men I have ever known. Actually, sometimes he's more childish than me, but I think that is one of his charms that I and Dada love. Ooh!! Also, hes one of the famous actors and part of a boy band group, too! He's really good at dancing, as in the best! I love watching his dramas and movies but sometimes I am so confused, why he's very sweet on screen. There was a time that Dada suddenly covers my eyes for an unknown reason or maybe because I am not allowed to see it? I dont know, but Dada always told me that "Dada and Suo'er must understand that Daddy did that because of work. He loves us the most."

Let me also introduce my Dada Xiao Zhan. The most gentle person I have ever known. Dada is one of the famous designers, too. He's really good at drawing and painting! Also, he's the best cook and baker! Aside from being a designer, Dada owns a pastry store because he wants to continue his passion in baking. Well, let's add the fact that Dada loves eating pastries. I am very amazed on how Dada managed his time, even though I know that he's very tired whenever he will go home from his work. Sometimes, Daddy told him to stop being too workaholic and get some rest, but I think Daddy needs to rest, too.

"Suo'er, can you help Dada to clean for a while?" my Dada sits beside me and suddenly waved at my camera. He's so cute!

"Hi everyone! Nice to meet you, but let me cut his vlog, first, okay? I wanna borrow my cutest baby and will bring him back to you later" he winked then laughed.

"Dada!!! I am not a baby anymore" I am not embarrassed, but I feel so shy whenever he will call me baby. I turned off my camera and put it back in my room before I start cleaning the house.

"Dada, are we going to have a big party today?"

"Of course! It's your special day! Dada and Daddy want to give the best for Suo'er." I sniffed. Every time Dada will say those words, I became so soft. I went to my Dada and hug him tightly.

"I love you so much Dada!"

"I love you, too Suo'er" then he kissed my forehead.

"And how about me?" when suddenly Daddy entered the house while holding the 2 Eco bags with full of groceries in his hands.