He's Sick

The weather today is so wonderful. I like watching how the clouds cover the sun and how they move in the sky. How the birds are chirping and singing in the trees, but it cannot replace the longing that I am feeling right now. Its more than a week since I am with Daddy because Dada has an urgent matter with his client in another country. Honestly, I enjoyed staying at this filming site, but sometimes I easily got bored. Daddy makes sure that whenever he has free time, he will always play with me. Actually, Daddy teaches me how to skateboard even though Dada keeps on telling him that it is dangerous but we sneaked out sometimes. Dont tell Dada, okay?

"Hi, Dada!" I miss you I told him while pouting. Having a video call is very helpful, but the more we do this, the more I miss him.

"I miss you more baby. How are you? Wheres your Daddy?"

"Daddy takes care of me very well. Also, his staff always plays with me every time Daddy is busy filming, but Dada when will you go home? We miss you so much"

"Of course, Dada misses you both so much, too. Dada will do my best to finish my meetings here and I will go home immediately," he smiles and I can see the dark circles under his eyes. He sleeps late again.

"Why my Suoer is pouting?"

"Because Dada is not taking care of himself" I sobbed

"No, no. Who told you?"

"Dada stop lying. You're the same with Daddy"

"Why? Whats wrong with your Daddy?"

"During this morning, hes coughing badly. He said his throat is aching"

"He has a cold?"

"I dont know, but his staff gave him medicine. Dada, Suoer is sad and worried"

"But why your Daddy didnt tell me? We talked a while ago"

"Because he doesn't want you to get worried, but Suo'er doesn't want to keep it secret" my tears suddenly fell down on my cheeks. When suddenly, Daddys staff approached me and waved to Dada.

"Sister, what happened to Yibo?" his voice is really worried, but the staff assured him that Daddy is fine and no need to worry. The sister said its just a sore throat, but I dont think so.

After 30 minutes, we ended the video call because Dada needs to go back to his work, and Daddy is already finished his filming.

"DADDYYY!!!!" I ran to him and Daddy carried me

"Did you cry Suoer? Who made you cry?" I noticed that Daddys voice is really not good and his body is quite hot

"I talked to Dada a while ago. Suoer misses him" I pout and he kissed my cheek

"How's your Dada?"

"EH? DADDY? Why youre asking me? You also talked to him a while ago"

"HAHAHA, so you know now how to be savage. Do you want to go somewhere today?" I just tilt my head. Savage? What is that?

"Can we go to Dada, Daddy?"

"If only we can, but it is very far, Suo'er" he said with a sad voice.

Every night before we sleep, Daddy is always looking at Dadas photos on his phone. Even though hes trying to hide it from me, but I can still notice it. I always say that I miss him, but I know Daddy misses him more and more every day. During Daddys break time and at night, we always have a video or audio call with Dada, well even before we sleep Daddy will not end the call, not unless Dada is already sleeping. Sometimes, they will just look at each other on the phone without saying anything that is why sometimes I steal Daddys phone HAHA