Happy Moments with You Part 2

WOOOOW!!! I shouted when I saw that were almost near the amusement park

DADA! DADDY! LOOK! I want to be a prince in that castle I said happily while clapping my both hands. This is my first time seeing a real castle because I just saw it on screen.

Youre already our prince, Suoer Dada looked at me and smile.

Then Daddy and Dada are my Kings.

Of course! Daddy proudly said then I giggled

Our time is just limited, so you must choose what you want to ride Daddy reminded me and I nod.

Daddy parked the car not that far at the parks entrance and before we go out of the car Dada keeps on reminding me that I must hold their hands tightly since there's a lot of people now in Shanghai Disneyland. Daddy warned me that if I will get lost, they wont look for me.

I almost cry after I heard it but then Dada punches Daddys chest gently.

Yibo, dont scare Suoer Dada looked at daddy straightly.

Im not Zhan ge Daddy defended himself

Lets go Dada and Daddy I interrupted them before they start to argue again.

Daddy and Dada put on their masks and wear their hat, then after that, all of us went out of the car.

IM SO EXCITED!!! I shouted enthusiastically and I can hear Dadas soft laugh.

Look at your son, babe. Hes totally the same with you whenever you have your new Legos Dada told Daddy and I can see his ears turned to red.

Daddy is shy I laugh while Im pointing at his red ears.

Dada grabs Daddys hand and squeezes it softly.

By the time we arrived at the entrance, Daddy showed to the staff the QR code with a room reservation for 1 night. After they check it, the staff gave me a heart-shaped balloon.

WOW!!! I exclaimed while holding the string of it

Enjoy your staying here in Shanghai Disneyland they welcomed us happily.

Thank you Dada responded while Daddy gave them a nod.

While were walking, I can see different rides everywhere, also, I can hear some screams of those people who are riding those thrill rides. I want to try it, but since I cant for now, I will save it when I grow up.

Suoer, do you want to try this Seven Dwarfs Mine Train? Daddy asked me while pointing it on the map that hes holding.