𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐳 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 (1)

Eliza walked into the hotel attempting to put a realistic smile on her face she was heartbroken. Her boyfriend of 7 years was cheating on her for months and she had no idea. She tried to push all the thoughts out of her head as she aproached the front desk.

"Hi i was hoping i could check in please". She said to the old woman working the desk. "Yes" she said. She picked up a key from the wall adn handed it Eliza. "Room 29" she said. "Thank you" Eliza said as she began to walk up the stairs. The old woman watched the girl as she walked away. She turned her sight across the room to see James Patrick March stood there with a smile on his face.

-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
The woman who walked in was the most beautiful think i had ever kayed my eyes on. Her straight brown hair come just past her shoulders. Hazel eyes. Perfect lips. Perfect body. Probably perfect everything. But she looked sad, like she has recently been crying. She was getting her key from the front desk. I couldnt keep my eyes off her. She was stunning. As she finshed walking up the stairs i walked over to the front desk. "What room is she in" i questioned directing my eyes to the beautiful girl. "room 29" she said. "Thanks" i said.

-𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-
I had just entered my room.Im not going to lie the hotel scares the shit out of me. I threw my suitcase on the bed and looked around. I have nothing left at all. I have no family becuase there all dead. The love of my life cheated on me. And now im in a hotel feeling sorry for myself. Whats left to live for. "Fucking nothing" I mumbled to myself. I got up and walked over to the window. It was large i opened it up until the window touched the wall.

I climed up and stood on the window ledge. When i looked down all i could see it a alleyway and a couple of bins. I was swaying forwards but hesitated abit. I finally got the courage and fell forwards. I felt hands grip around my waist and drag me back into the room. The person slammed the window shut. "No" i said. "NO why did you do that" i screamed. "Becuase you only just got here... why leave now" the man said. "I want to die... let me die" i said attempting to open the window again. Once again i was dragged back this time he had my hands pinned and i couldnt move anywere.

"who are you"I wispered. "Im James Patrick March the owner of this splendid hotel" He said. "Why did you stop me" i asked. "Becuase 1 i dont want a investigation going on in my hotel and 2 like i said before... you only just got here." He said. "Can you let me go now" i said. He loosend his grip on me but not completely. He spun me around so now i was facing him. His hair was in curtains and he had a mustach. He was handsom i gotta admit.

"Welcome to the Cortez Hotel darling" he said.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.