12

DISCLAIMER: None of this happened in real life, this is only for the imagine.

Lately, there have been rumours spreading relating to Lee Know. A "fan" claimed that they were a witness of a Stray Kids member beating up three 10 year old kids since they were mocking Asians. They left clues to indicate that it was Minho. Apparently, this happened a while ago, during their USA District 9: Unlock Tour. The company and band members were all aware of these rumours and most Stays tried to stand up for him while many others believed it and started to verbally bash him.

The rumours were not true because our Minho would never do anything like that, if he saw kids mocking his race, he would probably calmly have a talk with them or just ignore it. The company had told everyone that he will not participate in upcoming events for a couple of weeks, hoping that the scandal doesn't get worse.

This made Minho not able to concentrate well these days and the members are very worried about him. Right now, you are currently awake at 4 am with Minho in the other room. You took a long nap in the afternoon so it was pretty hard to fall asleep. You wanted to know if Minho was awake, but you decided not to bother him.

You went on Instagram to look through some posts. Earlier today, Felix told you that he saw a funny meme but he couldn't find it anymore and that he would send it to you right when he finds it again. While scrolling, you realized that the little DM icon had a red dot on it to indicate that someone had sent you a message. You presumed that it was from Felix's private account but when you checked it, it was actually from Minho's. It also showed that he was online. You opened the message and he asked if you were awake. You responded with a simple "Yes". He went offline and a few seconds later, you heard footsteps coming to your room. The door opened, revealing Minho with messing hair.

"Hi" He mumbled before walking over to you and crawling in your bed.
You said "Hello" You set your phone on the nightstand and scooted down. "Are you okay?"

He didn't answer but instead, he buried his face in your neck. You started to caress his soft brown hair and after a little while, you felt a thin liquid on your skin. You backed away and saw a bit of tear falling from his eyes. You were a bit surprised because he barely cries.

"Oh Minho" You cooed as you hug him.

His mother told you once, that he was a very silent crier. She explained how he probably hasn't gone over 50 decibels since he was 6 years old. And she was right, you heard nothing louder than a little sniffle.

"I'm so sorry" He spoke with a shivering voice.
"Why are you apologizing?" You pull away and look into his eyes. "You did nothing wrong"
"I'm such a burden to everyone" He wipes his tears.
"Baby no, you aren't."
"I am"
"You're not a burden at all"
"I am!" He raised his voice.
"No, you aren't!"
"Then why did I see a lot of people say that Stray Kids is the most problematic group? Why are they saying that something bad goes on with my group every single month? Why are they calling Stays the most toxic fandom now because they were trying to defend me? Stray Kids will be known to all Kpop fans in the future just for being a bad group." He said angrily.
"Minho-"
He cuts you off "And I've seen people hating on you now. I don't want you to be hurt either"
"This isn't your fault at all. Some dumbasses start rumours to ruin people's careers."

He stays silent then slowly nods.

"Don't feel like you're the problem. You never were." You said.
He looks at you fondly before speaking "I'm lucky to have you, Y/n"

This was so rushed omfg I did this yesterday 🥲