1

For the tenth time that day, Lee Know approached with an eager skip in his step, clutching a basketball in hand. "Get off your phone and play basketball with me," he exclaimed, a playful enthusiasm lighting up his eyes.

"Not now, Minho," you replied, attempting to focus on your phone.

"Yes, now!" he insisted, grabbing your arm and tugging you toward the basketball court.

"Noooo," you groaned, dragging your feet. "I'm too short for this."

"Well, I'm short too, so that's not an excuse. Come on, give it a try," he encouraged, determined to include you in the game.

"I'm not lazy," you protested, feeling a mix of amusement and annoyance.

"I'm gonna do it, Y/n," he threatened mischievously, a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Do what?" you inquired, curious but wary.

Suddenly, he let out a screech that echoed through the park, resembling the sound of boiling water, making heads turn in surprise. Flustered, you immediately slapped your hand over his mouth. 

"You're embarrassing us," you whispered, trying to keep your cool.

"Play with me or I'll do it again," he challenged with a playful glint in his eyes, teasing you into joining the game.

I hated to old version of this part so I made major changes :')