Fun with the president

Ryder's POV
We entered the oval and Joe locks the door.
He kisses me as he picks me up while walking to the desk. He sits me down on the desk.
Mr. President you have a meeting in thirty, a secret service men yells from outside
I'll be back says Joe
I sit in his office chair to wait for him.

While waiting for Joe to finish his meeting I decided to scroll through Instagram and while scrolling I received a text from my friend Rowan asking I could go out for drinks tonight. I replied that I would love to go for drinks. 45 minutes go by, I decided to get my things to head home and get ready to go out. Just as I am about to walk out of the oval and down the hall  someone stops me in my tracks. Now I'm stuck between a door and a very strong man.
I look up and Joe is looking down at me smirking as he asked ' where are you headed princess? We still have some fun to get to.
We enter the oval and he sits me on the desk as he kisses my hands roam his chest down to his pants. I feel his member which is hard as a rock. By the print in his pants he was packing. I followed that drop all the way down to see,holy fuck! He was hung like a bull, biggest I've ever seen in my life, and I've watched a lot of porn. His dick was thick and long, you could see the veins straining around it. Holy fuck! The first thought that crossed my mind was, would it be able to fit in me?I could feel the pool of heat gathering between my legs.
His hands found my blouse, taking it off as I removed his jacket
Damn it Ryder He says staring at me
I help him with his shirt and grab his belt to pull him closer to me.
He helps me out of my pants to see that I'm wearing lace underwear. Looking down he licks his lips and says 'This is gonna be a lot of fun .'
He discards off my underwear and bra now I'm completely naked and he's without a shirt. I hop off the desk to undress him starting with his pants. Joe takes off his underwear and man is he huge. He notices me staring and says 'I know it's big but you can handle it.' After sucking him off for a while he lays me on the desk. Joe walks towards me stroking his dick. He runs his tip in between my folds before entering. 'Oh God you're tight.' He says
'  Fuck,Daddy you're huge'
He groans and I feel myself clench around him. Joe speeds up his thrusts as we climax together. He pulls out and says 'How's that for fun?'