chapter 2. checkmate.

*clatter*

"Mr. Belthran. I believe this is checkmate."

The man turned as pale as a sheet a paper. He desperately reached out to the overwhelming women sitting in front of him.

"W-wait. G-give me one more chance! I-i won't let you down, not again-"

She smiled. A smile a mother would make to their child when they blame their siblings when it's painfully obvious they were the one at fault.

"I. Don't. Believe. You."

He grew paler by the second.

"It's all over... everything I've work for..."

"You two. Dispose of Mr. Belthran, as he is no longer of any used to father."

Two people dressed in black come and grabbed each of his arms.

"No- I won't die! N-not like this! Let go of me-"

Slash

With an umbrella in hand the women beheaded him on the spot. She glared at the body before speaking once more.

"Tsk. Get rid of the carpet as well, its been tainted with impure blood."

The women stood up with a splatter of blood on her dress. The dark room had made her features difficult to see but now the women's face was highlighted by the moonlight peeking through the curtains like the sun's rays peeking up at the Yokohama bay. Of course the two were without a doubt, were polar opposites.

Cold purple eyes and a pale shade of blue or possibly green hair.

The guards couldn't quite tell. Afterall, they could barely stop their shaking and fear of the dominating women standing before them.

The women's intimidating glaze softened.

"Dear me, I hope I haven't scared you two. If I'm correct you two were the new recruits under number 13, Ummm Akemi and Aoi if my memory serves correctly"

They looked up surprised. To think that the lady of the house who was always cooped up in her office knew their names.

(both of the guard's names are unisex so you can decide their gender or don't, it's rlly your decision)

They both decided that they would serve this women loyally at this.

Inside the women smiled, knowing she had attained more puppets she could use at her disposal.

"I'll move to a different room. Have a maid restore this room back to it's original state."

"As you wish."

She looked outside watching the rain pour down, she then put her hand on the window feeling.

"Ahh~ at this time my dear Himari should have met her father by now."

The women's dull eyes changed to something unexpected. A bright purple reflecting her growing excitement

"The preparations will almost be complete. Dearest Brother, I do hope your ready to take on what comes next."