Chapter 27

"And the winner for the second round is,....Krystal! Chukkahabnida!" The host shouted with the card in his hand.

The audience clapped their hands and Krystal was frozen. "Me? M..me?" She pointed to herself, as if she's not believing it. "Yes, you. Chukkahae!" Ji Young, who was beside her, clapped her hand.

Krystal took the microphone and spoke to everyone. "Annyeonghaseyo! Yeorobun, gomawo! Thank you so much! I wouldn't have done it without you guys! I'm glad you liked my re-acting of The Inheritors. Kamsahabnida!" She bowed many times and stepped to the back again.

Yeri was ousted for the second round and she left with a mad face.

Krystal was smilling until it reached her ears. At the other end of the stage, Yura was having a moody face on, crossed her arms together.

Hmph, it's your turn today, but it will be my turn soon.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Cheers!" The four glasses of soju clanked together in the stall beside the road. The guys drank it in oneshot and the girls, halfway.

"Congrats, Krys! We're really happy for you." Sulli side-hugged Krystal. "I told you that I'm going to take the winning tittle for this round." Krystal said.

"And you did it!" Kai exclaimed. Krystal looked at Kai who was standing up with his two arms wide open. Kai saw Krystal and he slowly sat down. He cleared his throat.

"So anyway, yeay!! Krys, keep on going." Sulli patted Krystal's back.

"I'm feeling singing. What about karaoke?" Kyungsoo suggested out of a sudden. Krystal put her elbow on the table and put her chin on her hand. "Hmm. Agree!"

"Yeah!" Kyungsoo shouted and was followed by everyone. They didn't mind the people around them. They were crazy that night.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Tell me what is love~~~~." Kyungsoo ended the laat song with his powerful high note. Everyone clapped.

"Wow! I didn't know you had that potential in you. That high note!" Kai praised him. "Well...other than being a doctor, I also dreamt about being a singer." Kyungsoo replied.

"Really?" Sulli went beside Kyungsoo. "I didn't know my boyfriend has this kind of dream. Your voice melts me." Sulli kissed his cheeks.

Krystal and Kai act a scene of throwing up. "Eww." They both said. "Do it when we're not here please. " Kai sort of, begged.

They all laughed and continue talking.

Jessica's POV

Where the heck is Krystal? It's nearly 12am and she's not home yet.

I lay down on the sofa and hugged a pillow.

Where the heck is she? I swear, once she gets back home, I'll nag her until morning.

I waited and waited, and it's already 1am, but there's still no sight of her. Ugh, I'll go to sleep first. And I fell asleep on that comfy sofa of mine.

Kai's POV

We stepped out of the stall with looking drunk. We didn't drink much but we drank enough to make us drunk.

"Guys. We're leaving. See you later." Kyungsoo said, in a drunk tone. I just nodded as he left with Sulli by his side. I'm left with Krystal and she's a lot drunk than me.

And I couldn't just let her go home alone in this early morning. "Krys,...I'll take you home." She nodded and started walking, or swaying side to side. No, she's going to fall.