Chapter 22

A/N
Hey!!! How do you guys like the first chapter of Amnesia? Do you like it? I'm glad if you liked it! Well then, lets continue the story!^^

Krystal's POV

I woke up, but my head is in pain. I can feel pain everywhere. What happened to me? I tried to move my arms, but it hit something? I turn to my left, and...........!!

I screamed my lungs out, believe me.

Krystal - What are you doing here?! Get off!!

It was Kai. He was sleeping beside me, on the same bed, in public, where everyone can see us!!!!!!

I pushed him right off the bed and he fell on the floor, with his elbow knocked on the floor. Serves him right!

Kai - Owww!! Why did you do that for?!

He still asked??

Krystal - Are you pretending you don't know or what?

He stopped rubbing his elbow and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow. Then, he looked at the bed.

Kai - Oh..t-that, well, I - It's b-because it's already late a-and when I c-came back from t-the gents, t-the chair's g-gone....s-so I s-slept on the b-bed.....

Krystal - Just because the chair's gone, you slept on the bed? Didn't you think about what will happen if the people saw us? Are you stupid? Sleeping on a bed with a girl?

I guess he's really stupid.

Kai - Is that wrong? I didn't do anything! I just climbed on the bed, look at you, pulled the blankets up to your neck and then sleep. And an addition to that, I slept with my back facing you!

He what? He looked at me? He pulled the blankets up to my neck for me? T-that's so c-caring of him. Wait what? What did I just say?

Kai - Krystal?

He waved his hands in front of me. I woke up from my thoughts.

Krystal - Huh?

Kai - Nothing. I'm just going to go home.

Go home? Then, who's going to take care of me?

Krystal - Wae?

Kai - I need to shower, you dummy.

Before I can say anything, he starts to walk, heading to the door, but I stopped him.

Krystal - S-stop.

He turned around and lookes at me.

Kai - Yes?

His confused face can just melt me away- wait, why am I saying this?

Krystal - If you go, who's going to take care of me and accompany me?

Kai - That's your problem.

He walked out of the room.

Huh! Pabo! He's just like the same! Don't do stupid things anymore, Krystal-ah. Don't hurt yourself again.

Kai's POV

I walked out of the door and sat down on a chair that was beside it. //sigh// I remember when she said stop. That means, she doesn't want me to leave her. But, why did I say that to her? You pabo-ah!!!

You couldn't let her by herself! She needs someone. Her sister? No, I can't call her. Nugu? Ahh, Sulli and Kyungsoo would do. I called them and told them about her. They'll arrive soon.

Krystal-ah, you would think that I'm still a jerk right? I'm not anymore. I care about you. I have feelings for you. I want to show you that I love you, but I'm scared. I'm scared I'll do the same mistakes like before.