Chapter 19

A/N

Hi guys! I'm back from my exam! I gotta say, it was perritti hard! But I manage to get through it. How was yours? Anyways, lets get back to the story.

Kai's POV

We  just went back from our date. Yoojin asked me to stop by at her model company. I just knew the company's name just now. Blanc. Chic just like her.

I stopped the car right in front of the company. It's pretty big and well-designed.

Yoojin - Oppa, I need to take something in my room. It might be long. Go up with me.

Kai - It's okay. I can wait. Also, I'm not used to the company. I would be awkward. I'll just wait here.

Yoojin - Jinjja? Okay then, I'm going.

She went out of the car and ran to the company's entrance with her 4inch highheels.

She fell on the ground and was having problems on getting up. I was just about to open the door and go out but a black car went pass mine and parked infront.

I got to say, the car's pretty cool.

Then, I saw a lady in a very high-fashioned clothing carrying a very well-known brand handbag.

Hmm, I guess I know I little bit about fashion.

The next thing I saw was that the lady went over to Yoojin, helping her out. They look very close, like sisters.

But that couldn't be it. Yoojin doesn't have a sister.

I decided to wait since I saw her entering the company.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, she came back.

Yoojin - Did you wait long? Mian.

Kai - Ania.

I was a bit curious about the lady.

Kai - Yoojin-ah.

Yoojin - Ne?

Kai - The lady....who's the lady that helped you before?

Yoojin - What lady- Oh! Her. She's Blanc president. Wae?

Kai - Amugeotdo. I was just curious.

Yoojin - Hmm..curious so much? I'll introduce you to her next time. She's also someone important.

Kai - A-ania. It's okay. You don't have to.

Yoojin - Just drive. Oppa, I'm tired.

Kai - Oh? Keurae? Okay then, next stop will be your house.

Krystal's POV

It's 10pm. I just finished my training for today. Huh! I'm so tired and hungry. But who will I eat with?

Ahhh! Those two! I'm going to call them.

Kyungsoo's POV

The night air is just fresh for us to walk in the park. We're taking a light walk to empty out our minds which is filled with work.

I hold Sulli's left hand which was inside the pocket of my coat because it is a bit cold.

Sulli - Oppa.

Kyungsoo - Hmm?

Sulli - I didn't know we would turn out like this.

Kyungsoo - Turn out like what?

Sulli - Like this. Being together, holding hands and taking a walk together in the park at night. It has always been my dream.

Kyungsoo - Your dream? What do you mean?