Decalcomanie

When I hold you it feels good.
When I'm with you it feels good.
When you need me it feels good.
When you cry on me and comfort you it feels good.
When you smile and laugh with me it feels good.
All the time we spent feels good.
But the worst feeling I have is just being good enough as someone's that you can have but not the one you want to love.

Wheein POV

It was late Friday night. Another usual day at the Cafè. I was on the counter checking inventory and sales. A woman in her tailored black suit wearing her 6 inch stilleto heels that makes a tap sound on the ceramic floor as she enters the Cafè. Every customer held their eyes on her. The wavy blonde hair that falls down her dignified shoulder. The crimson shade of matte lipstick that was painted on her luscious lip. That enticing mole below her brows that complimented her eyes. A beautiful smile cracked on her lips as she said her order to the cashier and took a seat on one of the single tables near the corner but enough to witness her beauty that everyone in the store took notice of some group of boys gawk and just showed their admiration. Some ladies with date glare as they caught them steeling glances on her. Mina served her order. I saw her talk to her and Mina glanced in my direction and nod. As she come back to her post Mina said to me what the lady said.

"Ms Wheein... The lady on the single couch asked me if she can have words with you." I gaze wondering with Mina but just nodded in responce and head to the lady. I politely approach her.

"Good evening, Ma'am... How may I help you?"

She gaze at me in sensual way. I don't know if it's just me that finds it sensual. She smiles timidly and gestures to the chair in front of her and I take it gladly.

"Thank you for indulging me your precious time. I just want a word with you. Ms. Jung Wheein right? I'm Kim Yongsun." She extended her fair and soft hand to handshakes with mine.

"Please to meet you Ms. Kim."
I'm wondering what she wants to talk about.

"I never thought that you're so pretty cute in this nearness of us. I want to poke that cute dimples on your cheek." Her bluntness shoot all blood to my face. I know I'm blushing hard and her soft chuckles caught my atention and chuckled shyly.

"Whooaa.t-that caught me offguard how could you be so blunt on praising someone you just met." I was shaking me head and bite the inside of my cheek to supress my emotion.

"I'm just stating a fact! You're cute and beautiful." She leans and places her chin in her hand. How can she be so charming and sophisticated at the same time.

"Are you flirting with me Ms. Kim?" I tried to have a serious face but just awed as she winked and showed her gorgeous smile.

"Am I too obvious? Sorry about that.." the smile fades away..

" Actually I was here to talk to Hyejin. I'm Byulie's friend."

I was surprised why it didn't recall her name. As Hyejin once told me about Byulie's cheating incident. All the infatuation I felt earlier fade away. Displeasure engulp me this time. How dare her showed her face here I'm glad Hyejin already head home early. My brows scrunch up waiting for her purpose of doing here.

"Sorry she's not here and there's nothing you need to do with her. Hyejin is doing fine now. I'll make sure both of you get the hell out of her way." The anguish in my serious tone send pain in her expression as she gaze down and sip her latte. I feel a bit guilty as her hand trembles as the cup place on the saucer. She glance at me with agitation.

"It's all a misunderstanding. Byulie didn't cheat on her. The photos, were taken at the wrong angle. That's why I want to talk to Hyejin. I don't want to see Byulie suffered anymore." Her voice feels with so much concern and lovefor Byul.