Chapter 2 - Battlefield of friendship

We the griffins went to the dome where we say many pets and monsters, the dome is divided by 2 platorms, the platform in top are full of pets while the lower one is full of dangerous creatures with gates for the creatures. Our senior and leader of the Griffins,Max, entered the dome ,then a vicious monster came to him and attacked him but suddenly a fire exploded and we didnt saw anything because of the smoke, when the smoke cleared out , Max with no bruise or any scar and an injured creature appeared, Max came out the dome while the body of the creaure is disappearing, he said "The creature is just a illusion but if you got hit by it you will feel it too, Now you will be paired with each other and enter the dome "

Each by each Max called us and paired us with a partner, i was partnered with a boy whose hair is brown and a shirt with an anime in it and shorts "Hi my name is Neptune, yours ?" he said "my name is William i wish we will be great in there i think they will test us and to know what we are ,if we are a Brawler , A Mage and a Summoner"

The first one to enter is us, the gate opened and a creature with 8 arms came out, I summoned 2 of my servants, a Dog and an Eagle i ordered them to attack the the creature symmetrically, they were attacked but stood again,while i'm distracting the creature Willian walked to the back of the creature and punched it ,his fist is covered with rock and his body is covered with vines successfully we defeated it and came out of the dome.

"Owww so you are a summoner, how may servants do you have a contract with?" i said "Uhmmmmm I have 5 servants ,so you are Brawler. you are super strong out there ,you are awesome" "he said "you're awesome too" As Max checked our name in his list he called the second pair ,it was a girl with a sky blue hair and small in height,  while her partner is a girl with violet hair and black highlights ,her body is slim and has an evil aura around her.

"Up next Jasmine and Shantelle" Both of them entered the dome, as a chimaera came out jasmine began to casted a whirlwind to the creature,it injured the creature but didn't made much , as jasmine continues to fight Shantelle just sits at the corner watching. Jasmine crossed her arms then ball of airs went towards the chimaera ,the chimaera is getting weak second by second.

When Jasmine is about to end it she was attacked by shantelle with flames that burned her clothes  and burned her skin, after that happened the chimaera pounced at jasmine and continously attacked her , shantelle didn't do anything to help her

Max tried to open the dome but shantelle locked it, i summoned my water dragon and pierced through the shell of the dome . Me ,max ,hera and william are the only ones who fitted through the hole.

When we entered the dome hera immediately went to Jasmine and healed her with her power of wind,the three of us paid our attention to Shantelle as her surroundings began to burn and the chimaera is under the control of shantelle,

With a wave of her hand the chimaera breathed fire and targeted me, why is she just targeting me ? But Max and william distracted the chimaera and the chimaera took its attention to them.

With a chant i summoned my servant dragon and water priestess to attack her my dragon breathed hot water with a combo of fire at the same time my pristess began to chant as waves came in front of her but she deflected all of it with a tornado of fire.

Max and william at the other hand is fighting the chimaera, the chimaera is getting stronger everytime Shantelle cast fire spells , William readied himself by covering his and max's body with vines both of them charged straight to the chimaera, they continuously punched and cast fire to him

When it was about to die,it changed its form and size, the chimaera furiously breathed fire and rampaging his tail, both max and william got hit,

I cant help them, im struggling too , i can't tell hera to help max and william because she is busy of taking care of jasmine.What should i do ? I just ordered my water priestess to heal them and support them " wtih the three of us we can defeat it if we combine our powers " Max said "water, earth, fire we combine this three elements unison Storm of the gods!"  they took down the chimaera and immediately tried to help me .

I was on the floor struggling ,my water dragon just disappeared because of the attack of her.When Shantelle is about to finish me a wall of fire combined with earth defended me, it was max and william! "thanks" i said "No prob"

With all of my might i called all of my servants and chanted a special summoning that will combine them all  "i call thee The God of the Sea please help me, Poseidon!!" as Poseidon appeared and threw a large whirlpool a shadow took shantelle and without a trace she is gone. We unlocked the dome and came out of the dome, we immediately bring jasmine to the infirmary because the magic of Hera can't heal the deep wounds.

While we are bringing jasmine to the infirmary ,with her strength she said "thanks for saving me ,if you didnt came i should be dead right now, I wish we will be good friends"  "Your welcome we will be" we said altogether.

One week after that incident all 5 of us are always together in lunch or in free time as well its also because all 5 of us are from the grffin group thats why we have the same schedules.

One day after our class i saw shantelle talking to someone, when im about to walk to her and to get her max called me, i look at him and when i looked back at the place where shantelle is, shantelle and the one she is talking to is gone.

                                                                       =-=-=-=-=-Shantelle=-=-=-=-=-

"you shouldnt have saved me i can defeat them" she said "It's not the time yet" the mysterious figure said

                                                                     =-=-=-=-=-Authors note=-=-=-=-=-

Brawlers are the one whos uses their element to make their body covered and make their attack powerful

Mage mage uses their element to form attacks and send it it to the enemy

Summoner They summon elemental servants who they have a contract to they use their servants to attack and assist 

Hello guys Chapter 2 yess haha If you have suggestions just comment it pls share

Who is the mysterious figure?