Chapter 4- Love Death ?

=-=-=-=-=-Hera=-=-=-=-=-

I woke up with my pictures of lance in my room, i feel like i'm in heaven OMG.

I took a bath and immediately went to our class,feeling sad because i realized that i wont see lance for a while because he isnt in our group .

At lunch I met up with my friends but max is not there and all of them are babbling about something .

When i came they immediately stopped and looked at me for a long time inspecting me .

Neptune said " You look gloomy today , arent you ?" 

I said" O yes O yes I dreamed about him again"

 "You know if you keep dreaming about him you cant focus on your study" 

William said " You are always day dreaming and not focusing that's why we made a plan for you " 

I said " What is it ? "

"We are gonna erase lance from your mind"

"What you can't do that we are friends right and lance is my happiness " 

after i said that i ran as fast as i can with them following me ,i used the wind to make me faster and make me jump high.

when i looked behind for a brief second I bumped to a person, but before i speak he covered my mouth with his hand .

=-=-=-=-=-Neptune=-=-=-=-=-

Hera and Max is missing for hours and we are worried about them, we split up and look for them, for hours we were looking for Hera and Max ,but when its getting dark we head back to our dorm and you wont believe what we saw, it's Hera waiting outside of our room with a smile reaching her ears

"Hey Hera where were you for the last 5 hours ? " William said 

"I got a Date with Lance, we bumped into each other and he invited me to go to the mall"

"You've been there for a long time ?" I said

"Yup I'm still shocked because of his handsomeness"

"What are you thinking!! it's only been one month since you met him, you don't know his real identity" I said

"I don't care about that ,it's just that I LOVE him"

"OK but be careful many people out their are trying to hunt you because you are the daughter of the Medina family " i said

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When we entered our rooms we heard Jasmine scream 

we immediately ran towards her and we saw a  bloody writing in the wall saying 

"The prophecy is cruel and will take all of your friends ,one of your friends  died already by a mysterious person hiding his true identity. You will find your friend at the doors of death already "

Jasmine was crying that causes her hair to change to blue ,

While all of us are staring at the wall  William smelled a nasty scent in the closet ,when we opened it the body of max fell without life, his face is burned and he was pierced in the heart and stabbed many times in the back .

Minutes later the police came and inspected the room, the body of max now is in the hospital  right now for autopsy.

The head police came to us and he said to us that max was dead for hours and was tortured,

he said we should stay together always and never leave the campus.

I thought to myself, Is this really true? Why would somebody kill every single one of my friends?

Why Max was First ?

=-=-=-=-The next day =-=-=-=-

All of us are not talking because of that prophecy, everyone was shocked and to sad to talk.

All of us are mourning of the death of Max .

We told the principal,Holly, what happened but she just said "it's normal for a person with powers to die because they fought until they died and maybe that's his prophecy"

Now i do believe in prophecy because of what happened.

But even though Max died we need to get back to our normal schedules

=-=--=-=-=--=-Dismissal time=-=--=-==-=--=

We asked our principal if we can visit the wake of max .

The School bus picked us up and drives us to the house of Max's.

TO BE CONTINUED 

=-=--=-=-=-=-Author's Note=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

Be ready for what will happen to the group of Neptune 

Is someone gonna join them?

Who's The killer ?

There will be death again ?

Find out at the next chapter

Thanks again for reading i'm sorry because my update is late hahaha because i don't have an inspiration right now